Looking For Females With Pigeons420

Juicing? We want Trichomes not Juice? You crazy! ;-)

Every inch of surface area from soil surface to apical crown is covered in trichomes, most of them single cell in height. These trichomes and the accompanying plant matter apparently have amazing curative properties that are released through ingestion. Juicing is a popular way to reap these benefits. So yes, we do want trichomes. All of them, including the ones that are not as obvious as those decorating our blossoms.

We've only begun to learn the many ways this majestic plant species can make our lives better.

It's the truth!

I couldn't agree more. Since I received my prescription for cannabis I've had this desire to explore all possibilities and forms of medication I can get from the beautiful plant. It's more then just a pipe or bong (although still my favorite).

Since my last harvest:
I've made chocolate
I blend up the leaves into my morning shake
Made lots of banana bread and brownies
Made hash, oils and lotions

The possibilities are endless and they all have there own specific treatments. What a beautiful and miraculous plant we've been so fortunate to grow!

Amazes me everyday how well this plant takes care of us. And how strong people are against that. (Hurts my heart a little bit)

Sending love and well wishes to you all!

Those autos are weird and interesting. I have a free auto seed coming with herbies order now. will give one a try myself.

I have nothing against autos. I just prefer having a plant harvest a healthy amount. And I don't consider an OZ a healthy amount. And if your going to LST and top them. You may as well just get a photo and do your thing.

I do appreciate that there will be a quick turnover. Nothing like seed to harvest in 3 months! Haha that's only half of a regular veg cycle for me. Which can be time consuming. So, maybe after all said and done, when I get my new light I will run an auto closet only and reap the benefits :)

autos for outside,, great idea,, for one plant outside,, no waiting for light change,, best idea for an auto imo,, indoors??? why??? fast turnover is the only reason i can see pidge,, i can't see quality being up there,, but,, seed to harvest in '65 days',, not even 3 months,, good reason for me,, and,, outside,, soon,,

i am,, damit.,,,,,,i am,,, c'mon herbie,, get a move on,, just waiting for the seeds pidge,,

! Vision Northern Lights Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

dunno if this links or not,, but,, these be mine shotely,, i be doin it,, cheers

edited,,

Northern Lights autoflowering feminized seeds pass directly from the seedling to the flowering stage, it completely skips the vegetative growth stage, in a process called autoflowering. In other words, when planted, it sprouts, grows a couple sets of leaves, then immediately and automatically begins flowering. As a result, growing this strain goes fast!

Flowering Time: 56 days,,,,,,,:cheer:,,,:theband:

btw,, the herbie package is late,, hmmmmmm

i am,, damit.,,,,,,i am,,, c'mon herbie,, get a move on,, just waiting for the seeds pidge,,

! Vision Northern Lights Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

dunno if this links or not,, but,, these be mine shotely,, i be doin it,, cheers

edited,,

Northern Lights autoflowering feminized seeds pass directly from the seedling to the flowering stage, it completely skips the vegetative growth stage, in a process called autoflowering. In other words, when planted, it sprouts, grows a couple sets of leaves, then immediately and automatically begins flowering. As a result, growing this strain goes fast!

Flowering Time: 56 days,,,,,,,:cheer:,,,:theband:

btw,, the herbie package is late,, hmmmmmm

Maddening when they're late, isn't it? Can't start without the seeds now can you?

autos for outside,, great idea,, for one plant outside,, no waiting for light change,, best idea for an auto imo,, indoors??? why??? fast turnover is the only reason i can see pidge,, i can't see quality being up there,, but,, seed to harvest in '65 days',, not even 3 months,, good reason for me,, and,, outside,, soon,,

Quality is pretty good now nivek. Autos have come a long way. The best part is you don't need to worry about light leaks. I left my closet wide open to the living room my first run. They bloom and mature by DNA coding. Light is what determines yield. Well, light and genetics. Northern Lights is one I think you'll enjoy. Someday I'll have to try it again in decent soil.

Hey guys!

I don't know how I missed the conversation up there! Never received a notification. Oh well. I can't wait for you guys to see this crazy Tutankhamen I have going here. She's crazy just stretching and budding. It's a crazy scenario over here.

Happy 4/20 folks

Aren't they beautiful?
image23706.jpg
image23705.jpg
image23704.jpg

Hi folks!
I have a reservoir at about 7 PH and I water often out of a spray bottle 2/3 times a day. because so dry
Green Planet Series
image19196.jpg

Well lets get into it and hope for female plants!

:Namaste::peace:

In my experience when starting from seeds, a humidity doom kills the seed. No air exchange promotes mold and keeps the soil to wet and drowns the seed. At the very most... Only use the humidity doom for 12 to 24 hours.

My humidity is 30 to 35% in my VEG room.

Presoak and prep your seedling soil. I use tweezers and plant the seed twice the depth of its length with the flatter side down/pointy end up. Lightly push some soil over them and tape it down a little bit. You don't want any air gaps that could promote mold growth.

Now the hardest part... leave them alone. Don't spray mist them or anything. They should break soil in 72 hours, roughly.

Thanks a lot for the advice Scarfinger!

I've learned a lot since that horrible mistake. I won't be doing a lot of things I tried there. I had a perfectly fine veg cabinet that I didn't use. And yes those domes are certainly a bigger pain in the neck then not having them at all.

I've got another round of seeds that I intend on poppin in the next couple weeks. You'll have to join along and keep an eye over my shoulder

Happy 4/20 Holmes!

Back
Top Bottom