Looking For Females With Pigeons420

Awesome harvests!!!! :) gonna head over to your perpetual journal now :)

Anesthesia may be goofy looking, but those top three colas look pretty big and dank to me man!!!

Hey man, loven the new journal! Your a natural at this homie! Hey just an ider, when I did mine I used one of those seedling boxes, you know, the ones with the clear plastic cover and the chambers for the soil that you water from the bottom. The humidity made in these sealed boxes is great! Worked well for me anyway...

Hey thanks Budz!!

Appreciate you stopping in!

I've had mixed results with the domes. Great for humidity but I find with the cover they impede air flow. Sometimes I leave the dome cracked open a little bit. So, I've kinda given up on them. But, I'm sure I'll be back haha.

Take care Budz!

I Concur here, I've NEVER Use HPS However my cousin sitting here is an Expert in the field of said Lighting & He Says NEVER EVER PUT HIGHER WATTAGE BULB IN LOWER CAPABLE BALLAST! UNLESS THAT IS YOUR PRACTICING PYROTECHNICS That Is. LMAO.
"Safety FIRST Fellow Growers" NOW I'm Growing 3 Purple Ryder # 2's AUTOFLOWER & I'm Using My Mars Hydro II 900 watt LED for Bloom.
Which if I'm correct here these Autos Come right out Budding? Basically No Veg Stage?

Back
Top Bottom