Aberration Goes Ker Bloom! - Perpetual

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

I doubt anyone is reading this anymore.

It's been almost 16 months since I shut down my grow. I am still alive - I've just been smoking ganja grown by someone else. It's time to end that though. Time to take up the nutrient bottles and fight the good fight, for the good herb. I am rejuvenated. I am refocused.

And as of about 1/2 hour ago, the garden is running again. :cheer:

I just brought home 6 plants. I think they are all Trainwreck variants. Most are anyway. They are all about 2' tall, but they were recently stressed, and are just recovering. So they have a fair bit of yellowing and have dark purple stems. However they are clearly recovering. I'll baby them until they are stable again, and then into bloom they go. Right now they vegging under a 600W MH.

The room is alive with the sounds of blowing fan and rushing air, with bright light and living things. It's glorious.

Even though this thread is in Completed Journals, it appears I can post, so I'll just start updating here again. If the mods have a better idea, I'm open to it, but I'm happy just leaving it here if it's any trouble.

I won't be posting anything like I did before as far as daily details, but I will try to throw up some eye candy from time to time and I'm happy to chat if anyone wants to.

It is so good to be growing again. :high-five:

:peace:

Thanks for the post,,It is great to hear that you are growing again and I look forward to see ing your pictures .. Thanks again and best of luck

Wow. The Arjan's Haze #1 is a profound stone. Maybe it's just that it's a different strain that I haven't smoked before. I like it. It could be denser, but otherwise it seems to be some very fine weed indeed.

This >>> :tokin: <<< is a very apt image for me right now.

:peace:

I have very much enjoyed watching your grow. I want to try some! Send some my Way haha

I am blown away that people are still reading this journal. Thanks to all of you.

Thanks for the post,,It is great to hear that you are growing again and I look forward to see ing your pictures .. Thanks again and best of luck

Thank you. I will definitely try to post some juicy pics.

Welcome back,
I havent been on here in along time, thought it was kinda funny that you just got back up and running and i just tore my room down :-/
Maybe one day i to shall fire it back up !!!
Goodluck and ill be watching !
Later Fluroman

Hehe. What timing. Thank you.

on average how long are you veggin? and just under those t8's?

Yep, usually I just veg under T8s. It's been a while since I vegged from cuttings, but it seems like it was around 3 months veg to get nice big bushes (24"+ height).

They are all now 4 days into bloom and under 3 x 600W HPS + 1 x 600W MH.

I have very much enjoyed watching your grow. I want to try some! Send some my Way haha

Hehe. I would pass out samples if I could. Thank you.

---

Right now they are in early bloom in 10 gal pots. Since I don't know exactly what is what strain-wise, they have been named with the letters A-F. Later in bloom, the person I got them from will help me sort out what is what.

They get 1/2 gallon of "pre-feed" to wet them and get them ready for the food. Then they each get 1 gal of early feed recipe. Usually I would start with a lower total volume of water, but they are already sucking this down in 2 days:

==> Feed Bloom - Pre-feed:

A-F (04/56 days) : 0.50 gal ea

-Mix (3) gallons
-Per gallon:
1 T liquid steamed bone meal
1 T Yucca
1 t blackstrap molasses
pH target: 6.60 (±.10) Actual: 6.70 @ 17.7 C

==> Feed Bloom:

A-F : 1.00 gal ea

-Mix (6) gallons - EARLY
-Per gallon: