LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2014

Re: LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2

RUDE (Lady "V") NO WAY, your just dealing with real life BS. Take care of business and get back to your journal, we're all here waiting on your return. Keep things light (pun intended) and kick their butts. By the way are they sponsors? If they are I'm sure a moderator would like to know as well as the rest of us.

No, they are not sponsors. I hope that I do not get into trouble talking about them. And thanks :) well I need to go water

:thanks::420:

Re: LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2

We are being evicted and I have a really big headache.

The one good thing about bad news is it's going to get better Lady V. No matter how gloom it looks there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Trying my best to cheer you up at least a little.

Well, we are moving a lot has happened. First we were evicted. Then told we could stay until the end of July. Then told we could stay month to month if we quit growing. Pardon my language but all I could think was WHAT THE HE!!. The rental agency that we are going through thought that the owner was being ridiculous and not very considerate of the stress that the owner had put onto us. One day we have to leave and the next we can stay the month then we can stay month to month. Well, I basically said "frell you we are out of here".

The rental agency has been working really hard with us and found us a place to move into August first and let me grow and it is in writing in the rental contract.

All the plants that were in veg I got rid of. So, this grow is no longer taking place. Sorry :( I did save three plant that I am going to plant out side at the new place and pray that I do not kill them.

I finally got my light parts for the crappy american lights so that worked out. I am going to sale my big tent and make 2 4x4x9 boxes on wheels for things to be a bit more mobile. When I get things up and going I will be starting a fresh log with feminized seeds for a new start. Thank you so much for all the good VIBES that were sent my way. I really needed it. This is going to really give me a new start. THANK YOU 420!!!! Love all of you :circle-of-love:

How do you grow outside???? How do you keep the bugs off ??? I have netting. just wondering. i know that pinkygreen grows outside I will have to read her log. I hope that I got the name right. :circle-of-love:

The rental agency has been working really hard with us and found us a place to move into August first and let me grow and it is in writing in the rental contract.
See, what did I tell you?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, Lady Vadalon.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Please send me an invite when you start your next journal Lady V...

Back
Top Bottom