Lady Vadalon - Soil - Bubba White Shark - Grow 2 - February 2014

Lady V where are you? I see your sneaking about liking posts.

Things have been a bit on the crazy side with the move and school. I had the 3.5 remanding plants and just placed them on the back patio and they seem to be doing just fine. I am not going to be able to really start a new grow until October. I have to pay an electrician to modify the fuse box before I can start anything.

Early_chop_in_curring_box.jpg

Nice drying area. Whats wrong with your electric?

I need to put in 2 30 amp fuses but the new landlord won't let me put them in. I have to get a licensed electrician to put them in and then someone else to sign off on it. So, I am looking at 400.00 to 600.00 to have this done. I could not grow anything right now; the garage is packed. We downsized from 1500 sq feet + two car garage to maybe 950 - a single car garage. I feel like the clothesline needs to be place on top of the house. I don't have one but if I did thats ware it would go. :loopy:

use all the space that you can even the roof. :)This is just a sample piece I tacked to the door to show you. This stuff comes in a roll which was 100.00 but the roll will last me years as this stuff is reusable and is washable.A bit to pay but the benefits will be seen in 1 grow and the value is easily made up for after then.Thats how I choose to view it anyways. Well thats all the pictures for today.

Did you get this at a hardware store or on line? I am getting rid of my tents and building custom boxes on rollers. I have all my paperwork but if I have to move again I want to be able to just roll them away and not go through what happened last time. So, I have been sitting and pondering about designs/set ups. I want the boxes to be designed to handle cold and heat. Last winter we had a cold snap of 22 below and when I was moving the heat was well over 100. My plants went through a lot.

I got the mylar at a indoor gardening store. You can also find it on amazon or ebay. A bigbox store may carry it like a lowes or home depot is more likely then a walmart but most likely none of those would have it as a guess. Its very reflective and I just love it. It 100% does add yield for the same amount of light. Since it last s more then 1 grow the mylar will pay for itself with the extra yield so if you think of it you are being paid to take it. hehe

:thanks: The plants that I have left are out on my back deck and in the last two week the leaves have a paper texture. I have tried cal/mag and giving them nutrients. I will take a photo and post. It is almost like they are dehydrating.

I messaged a moderator a few hours ago to move it for you.

I am tying to decide if I should just keep posting in this one or start a new one for the remanding 3.5 plants?

If I don't kill these plants they should be ready by the end of October for harvest. I have been thinking about going to auto-flowers for winter. Maybe Bomb THC Bomb and Sweet Black Cream any thoughts on this?

Well, it was really cold yesterday. I broke down and put a 2x4x8 across the garage door brackets and hung some lights up. I ran a cord from the washer plug so I would not overload any breakers. I am hopping that the sun comes out so I can put them back outside. Right now it is 38 degrees. Yesterday it got up to 66 but the wind was blowing and humidity was 82. I had a coat on. Well hope that all is going well for everyone. :green_heart:

The weather man said it is to get up in the 70s. I hope so. I need to get my LEDs returned back to the manufactures yesterday when I hit the bloom switch my fans quit. Sometimes I feel like waving the white flag. Through the winter I am going to try some autos and in april I will start a regular feminized one. Maybe in June it can go outside. I purchased a 20 gal planter that will go on wheels. After what happened I want everything on wheels. I do not with that experience on anyone!!! I think getting the two eviction notices in one month then one week later told I could stay freaked me out the most. I was ready to move into a tent just to get away from all the crap. Next month I can get the fuse box done and get up and running once more. :dreamy:

Good luck LV, I think it's about time you got an effin break and be allowed to just relax and get your green going for a nice change.

That is my plan. But I am thinking about starting out with autos through the winter to help recover from my year of hell. The fatigue just seems to get worse as I get older. I am getting to the point of getting tired. Not to be complaining about my issues. Sorry :)

Back
Top Bottom