Soil - White Widow - LED - Grow Journal - 2010

Hey everyone here is week 2 of flower (day 14) and things are looking good the smell is not very intense yet so i stared to introduce some black strap molasses today to sweeten things up. i am still waiting for the hydro store to stock some Boost so i can introduce that.

IMG_0155_copy.jpg

IMG_0152_copy.jpg

IMG_0151_copy.jpg

IMG_0150_copy.jpg

IMG_0148_copy.jpg

Lookin good man. She reminds me of my two lst'd girls in 3 gallon air pots. For some reason there are two different canopy levels. One being 6'' from the light and the other 12'' from the light (main cola and 10 lst'd branches). I think I am see'n the same effect on your white widow. I'm on day 28 flower under my spectra180 and the buds are filling in really nicely. Looks like you'll have the same effect by day 28. These GLH seem to have plenty of flowering potential. I introduced some bloom nutes and the girls really took off. I am super excited to see how they fill in in the next 30 days. Let's see that update. Best of luck.

-MJ

thanks for the support guys this baby has 14 days left to hit the 8 week mark. now this may be a nooby stupid question but what if i were to harvest the main upper colas closest to the light that are most developed and let the lower bud sights develop for a bit more? is that something people can do?

thanks for the support guys this baby has 14 days left to hit the 8 week mark. now this may be a nooby stupid question but what if i were to harvest the main upper colas closest to the light that are most developed and let the lower bud sights develop for a bit more? is that something people can do?

people do it all the time! just make sure u look at the trics under a scope and make sure its what u want.

i know most WW strains take about 10 weeks flowering though. allot of people claim that its best to leave the WW strain is complete darkness to 7 days and it will frost up big time. do a Google search on it. not sure if its a myth? but lots of WW growers do it and say its makes a big difference

people do it all the time! just make sure u look at the trics under a scope and make sure its what u want.

i know most WW strains take about 10 weeks flowering though. allot of people claim that its best to leave the WW strain is complete darkness to 7 days and it will frost up big time. do a Google search on it. not sure if its a myth? but lots of WW growers do it and say its makes a big difference

sweet im definitely gonna try and let the lower buds get more light then. but shit your right Irish looks like im gonna have another 14-21 days lights on and 7 days lights off... man i can hardly wait

sweet im definitely gonna try and let the lower buds get more light then. but shit your right Irish looks like im gonna have another 14-21 days lights on and 7 days lights off... man i can hardly wait

heres a great tip! if you think its done wait another week!! trust me when u rush things u will be sorry, u came this far just wait a little longer. the tichomes will tell you when its ready.
2940when-to-harvest1.jpg

Irish Your advise is much appreciated and i will put it to good use :thanks:

Oh and just wanted to clarify the Nutes i have used thus far as i had some issues getting my hands on some of the ones i wanted.

Bat Guano
.5-12-.2
10-10-2
1-10-.2
10-2-1
CalMag by bloom
Roots Excel
Black strap Molasses

Irish Your advise is much appreciated and i will put it to good use :thanks:

Oh and just wanted to clarify the Nutes i have used thus far as i had some issues getting my hands on some of the ones i wanted.

Bat Guano
.5-12-.2
10-10-2
1-10-.2
10-2-1
CalMag by bloom
Roots Excel
Black strap Molasses

good old Guano! so is that all the different types of bat Guano you used threw the whole grow? not too sure how you worked those NPK's in? organics is new to me, but i am going to mess with them on my next grow

Back
Top Bottom