Thawk's 2010 LED Soil White Widow / Medijuana Grow

Crippling pressure points will bring this fuck to his knees. No worries my friend. Use your head tho, can't be stupid in your situation. Time to sit back and watch the show.:popcorn:

Good news is pics of my plants at their new home has been found, so I know they are alive, I also believe I know where they may be. Will keep you guys updated

Great news!! Be careful, but go get'em!! Or, better yet, walk away and never look back and write it off. The only bad part about that is the evildoers STILL KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DO, so I still believe the confrontation approach is more appropriate - have to make sure they don't get funny ideas like its easy and they can do it again!

Wow! Just caught up, what a bummer. You were doing a fantastic job.

I know I haven't been along for the ride, but after reading this thread, I'm a fan. So I feel its ok to add my opinion about the current situation. I had a situation where an old friend stole ALOT of money from me not fulfulling his end. Even though he was an old friend, he did hang with some thugs. After many excuses, and dodged calls, I felt it was best just to cut off communication with him and find another source. Any type of retaliation or confrontation could escalate out of control, and is that something you can handle? I dont know your whole situation, or anything about your relationship with the theif/theives, so I am just offering this view for your consideration. I would also consider relocating your grow to a more private/secure place, or atleast beef up the security where you are at.

Fortunately for me, Michigan voted in a way for me to supply my own Medicine legally, and I am saving so much money, and smoking/eating the Finest Medicine that I wrote off my loss as a lesson learned. I havent seen him in several years now and the loss has been forgotten, and no one got hurt.

Best of Luck! +rep

Well medscientist that is likely what I am going to do, because I would very much like to start another grow soon and idont want to have to worry about someone coming after me or being red flagged by the po po. Honestly as much as it upsets me, especially since I have witnesses of who did it, I'll probably just let it go. I have found a new place that I am planing on moving in to soon and I will have a much better location with a lot more room. Also too many people knew last time, this time it will be kept a secret. But do you guys think I should start a new thread for my next grow or keep it going on this one?

Ps. There will be 8 strains and some possible breeding for this next batch... And if all goes well then I might have 3 tent! Maybe even 4! But ill let you guys know and definitely tune into the next grow, and if you have any questions I fucked up on this first grow about every way possible and they were still soo pretty they got stolen, so ask away and good luck to everyone on their grows as well, I'll be tuning in.

yup man nobody knows about my grow outside of my house...and if my roomates were to tell anyone i would cut there tounge out and then there lips off!! haha

Hi Thawk

Do you still have a grow?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey guys,
I have been busy and unable to do much. All my lights were seized by the police while at a friends house so I have to start from scratch. Will let you guys know when something new is happening

Dammit bro, that is screwed up!!! Hopefully everything can get straightened out, u get your lights back and get up and running again soon, bro!!!!

Hey guys,
I have been busy and unable to do much. All my lights were seized by the police while at a friends house so I have to start from scratch. Will let you guys know when something new is happening

:lot-o-toke: Hopefully NO trouble came your way!

Yea I'm moving so it'll be a whole different setup, but I so far I have a UFO and I just bought a pg-180. I haven't decided whether to do a 600 watt hps or at pg 260 and 180 for the flowering period, any thoughts?

:peacetwo: They are getting some great results with LED's, and with summer coming they might work out well, but not all LED's are created equal, and I dont know anything about those particular ones. The 600w HPS is tried and true, and you know what to expect. Tough Desicion, how about both?

Thats not a bad idea, since you've already got the one ufo and a 180, why not add the 600 hps for flower, then after a run or two you can pick up the additional led, even more light!

Well this is going to have to be a stealth grow, located in a shed on the property... And I also need to be able to disassemble the setup in 24hrs easily.... I feel like an all led grow mihght be nice so I don't have to attempt to ventilate the shed. I feel like 440 watts of led in a 5x8 is ok to start, I would love to have 2 260's on each end with a 180 in the middle.

Oh and not only that but the temps reach 95 almost daily during the summer here, so that plus a 600 watt plus close to 30 plants i think wld be more than I could handle, I'm already going to be hanging dry ice ever couple days to help keep the temps low and co2 nice and rich.

Sorry to hear that Thawk... Just means something really good is headed your way!

Hope your friend wasn't seized as well.

Be safe!

Well this is going to have to be a stealth grow, located in a shed on the property... And I also need to be able to disassemble the setup in 24hrs easily.... I feel like an all led grow mihght be nice so I don't have to attempt to ventilate the shed. I feel like 440 watts of led in a 5x8 is ok to start, I would love to have 2 260's on each end with a 180 in the middle.

How about 1 600 watt led with 15 spectrums including uv and ir? 3 watt leds running a little over 2 watts, pretty powerful light my friend. pm me if you are interested in who makes it, they are not sponsors here so I won't bother putting the name in, it will just get ***** over.

Back
Top Bottom