Thawk's 2010 LED Soil White Widow / Medijuana Grow

Ok well there were those pictures, nothing that exciting, except that huge medijuana that I believe is just about 4 weeks old showed sex yesterday, it has a few pretty pistils coming out already! Also I still don't know which of the other two plants in big pots at the moment is one of my friends seeds, and which is the other medijuana, any ideas? They both are developing very similarly haha. I got the HPS hung last night with some help of course, so now I have that running on the lovely girls in the tent now. I also have repotted 4 of the sprouts in 2 gallon pots and I am going to stick all those sprouts into flower in about a week, I want to let them veg up a little more, hoping to get atleast an oz a piece once I add that 240 watt led panel as well... I think 640 watts should cover a 4x4 area very nicely. Also when do you gs think I should start taking clones? I will put up pics of the plants today a little later, but I cant use my phone to photograph the hps, makes strange lines on the picture, you will see. Anyways I'd love to hear from someone, thanks for reading guys

It is decently loud, louder than I would like so right now it is running on intervals, but I will sound proof it soon when I go to grab some more soil. But regardless that's not my biggest concern right now, I had to toss out the male plant last night without even being 100% sure because I found spider mites crawling all over some of the bottom leaves. This scared me to death so I killed that plant and its gone, the smaller of the two females blooming also had some on it so I gave it another mite eradicator spray down and then covered all my plants with some azamax. The last thing I want to deal with now is any type of pest, so this ought to take care of it. Anyways the blooming plants both look good and all of the plants in the veg room look fantastic... Still hopeful for the first clones I took even though they were rather small. Still need to grab a led panel and a filter, but wi so little money it'll just have to go as it is now. More pics coming soon.

Well I am home for Christmas right now so I haven't been able to but I will putnup some pics from a couple weeks ago soon. So far everything is doing alright, the three plants that were given to me have been flowering for almost 6 weeks, but they are looking to be about 10 week flower. One of those was also a male and had to be killed. On dec 4th the large plants started off some mids seeds went in along with a couple white widows. On the 18th two medijuanas and another white widow were added. Right now I only have my 4 moms and 6sharksbreath clones in veg. I took 12 cuttings the other day but unfortunately I am not there to see they get the proper attention so idk how many are going to make it. My flowering tent is now running with a carbon filter and two mufflers on the online fan. Inside there is a 400 watt hps, 240 watt flowering led, and a few 68 watt cfl's. I am going to build some co2 generators when I get back to stick in both rooms, but other than that everything going good. I had a pretty bad mite infestation but after my last application of sns 217 it has been clear. I also just received 4 new strains I. Going to start as soon as I'm back, these are agent orange, blackjack, hammerhead, and blue cheese... I'm extremely excited for all of these haha. I'll post some pic of the room a couple weeks ago, but new pics won't be up for about another week...

OK guys here are a few pictures of the rooms a couple weeks ago, they look alot better now even... But it is looking pretty good. So far I have had to kill two plants for being male and one for being a hermie, but pretty good percentages for the most part. ALright here we go first the mothers:
IMG00344-20101215-1731.jpg
IMG00347-20101215-1732.jpg
Here is the veg room, i need some more clones to make better use of this area haha, but I cant until I am back, anyways here they are:
IMG00345-20101215-1732.jpg
IMG00346-20101215-1732.jpg
And Finally here is the flowering tent, since this pic I have added cfls and a 240 watt Led panel: first the LSTd one that was given to me
IMG00348-20101216-0048.jpg
And now the whole flowering room
IMG00349-20101216-0049.jpg
Enjoy guys, more pics soon I hope

OK guys just got back from a visit and took a few photos to update with, more coming when Im back. Here you go: First the family
IMG00380-20101230-0941.jpg
Johnny Rocket #1
IMG00381-20101230-0942.jpg
Johnny Rocket #2 (LED)
IMG00378-20101230-0940.jpg
VCO #2 and #1
IMG00377-20101230-0939.jpg
IMG00382-20101230-0943.jpg
ANd finally Johnny Rocket #1 Main Cola
IMG00376-20101230-0939.jpg
Yummy :yummy:

Itseems while I was gone for Christmas someone decided to break into my place and steal all my plants. Atfirst I was just plain angry but after some careful snooping I have all but proven who it was. The grow may continue but it will depend on how much this person values the use of their legs, stealing from a dealers one thing. Stealing from a rookie who wants personal ganja among friends, that has been extremely nice and friendly and offered to give free clones? That is cause for a little body remodel. Will keep you updated. Any ideas on how else this situation could be handled?

Itseems while I was gone for Christmas someone decided to break into my place and steal all my plants. Atfirst I was just plain angry but after some careful snooping I have all but proven who it was. The grow may continue but it will depend on how much this person values the use of their legs, stealing from a dealers one thing. Stealing from a rookie who wants personal ganja among friends, that has been extremely nice and friendly and offered to give free clones? That is cause for a little body remodel. Will keep you updated. Any ideas on how else this situation could be handled?

I hope you can come to a peaceful resolution on this situation.

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him. "
- The Buddha​

"I pity the fool!"
- B.A. Baracus​

Thanks E. I will keep you guys updated. If I don't get the plants back though there will be another grow. I was bakes to save clones of all 4 of my good strains, and I have some seeds too, hammerhead(only because redawgs plants is so beautiful), agent orange, blackjack, and blue cheese. Will keep you updated.

I'm on the way!! I'll hold him, you get out the ball-peen hammer!!:thumb:

I hope you can come to a peaceful resolution on this situation.

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him. "
- The Buddha​
"I pity the fool!"

- B.A. Baracus​

Revenge isn't evil! Correcting an evil deed is a good thing!!

Back
Top Bottom