Ilikebike's Soil Bagseed Grow 2011

ok so we switched the light cycle to 12/12 last night. that means it has been 3 months since i started germinating the seeds. the tallest plant is probably about 3.5' tall. I am going to continue to use the MH and Fluorescent lights for the first few weeks of flower because i haven't ordered a new hps light yet.

I was wondering if any one could give me some good recommendations of nutrients for the flowering stage. also if any one could give me some pointers on when to give the plants nutrients and how to feed them on a schedule it would be great, im pretty sure your suppose to give it half the strength it tells you to on the bottle but do i give it the nutrient boosted water every time i water the plants? or should i only use it like every other week, im not really sure how to safetly give my plants nutes and i dont want to burn them. any help would be great thanks alot!!!!!!!

i dont know what the hell i was talkin about lol, but i did read in the bible yesterday that as soon as you see calyx development switch to a food with a higher P than N and K ratio (example=10:angel:10). Continue to feed your plants as usaul, while changin the veg nutes for the flower nutes...it also says thats best to increase the frequency of your feedings rather then the strength of you nutes, if it looks like your plant can take more then slowely feed it more, but like i said this is just what i read..im not in any way a pro at this..but i hope it can help you out..

lol dont stress to much, it happens, lol trust me if anyone knows it would be me, just keep doin what your doin, no point in stressin about it, and that exactly what i said, im orderin seeds from here on out, specially if i get males this time around..

but see im no growin big ass plants therefor its not as easy for me to get clones off these little ass plants, trust me i would love to do it, i think next grow im gonna start just growing like 1 -2 plants instead of tryin to grow 5-7 and not having any room for them to really bush out to be able to take clones from, because i've been wantin to try doin the clone thing for awhile, i even have a couple different cloning gels and i even got a seedling/cloning tray with the the container and the pellets or whatever you call them, and its from hydrofarm so its definitely a good product, but yea i really wanna give it a try, like i said maybe next grow, we'll see... :tokin:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Sorry for the male plants! :sorry:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom