LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2014

Re: LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2

I have the air circulating through both tents now and my husband is putting my new T8 panels together. Then, I get to craw across my new frame and get them up and move the cheap crappy ones forward. So, they are easier to reach every other week for exchanging. I don't recommend american light panels for hi-humidity areas. UTILITECH seem to work really well. I have not had to take that one back so, I got two more of them.

Re: LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2

:thumb:

Small Up date:

Yesterday, I got the air circulating through both tents. I need to reverse the air flow because, I had condensation build up in the bloom tent once more. Dung buckets!! I thought I had that fixed.

Changed the direction of the air flow this morning. I think it will help disperse the heat and humidity. Because of the mold in grow 1 I am going to lower the humidity. This tent had heavy condensation in it as well. I hit the top and water fell everyplace. I have never had this issue before. I am going to drop the heat at night. I am hopping after this coming weekend I can go to 18/6 in the light cycle. Right now, this tent is on 24/0.

I am hoping to get the plywood up over the top and wrap it in black plastic to totally seal it up for smell and all the pinholes.

Hope everyone is Healthy and has Green Gardens!!!

Well, my son put the support braces on our new scrog net today. When I was putting the plants back in I snapped off one of the querkle branches. I really was not ready to clone yet but, I got 3 really good ones. I hope that they make it. I imagine when he reads this I will be getting a text.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: He helps out a lot. I still think we should do an underground grow show. Then we could make money off of our debates with each other. :)

I hope that everyone is doing well
:green_heart:

Group Shot 20 plants that are in tent 2
Follow The Green
follow_the_green.jpg

Beautiful sea of green...:circle-of-love:

Thank you we had them out while my son was adding extra braces.

Outstanding journal, outstanding plants, outstanding detail & Lady "V" your just..........................AWESOME (thought I was going to say "outstanding") lol

Outstanding journal, outstanding plants, outstanding detail & Lady "V" your just..........................AWESOME (thought I was going to say "outstanding") lol

Thank you for the complement on my journal. There has been no dull moment and lots of work. When I get this mess all bloomed out I will feel better. Then I can scale down a bit or a lot. I have had all these plants for about 7 month. I try to log what I am thinking about doing or not doing it helps keep me on track. Or, I will see something that I said I was going to do and it has been many days and still not done. I'll quit rambling

:thanks: for reading my journal up to date :) More drama to come on my part; I'm sure.. lol :)
:green_heart:

Lovely pics.u really do have ur hands full lady v.20 plants is a massive grow.that's gona be some smell come flower.ur lucky ur legal there.20 plants would give me sleepless nights:rofl::rofl::rofl: i take my hat of 2 u mrs v,and look 4ward 2 seeing these flower.a ? 4 u.why do some growers keep these plants growing 4 months?? Why not just start over again with fresh seeds??? It seems some growers keep these plants alive 4 months just 2 restart them again.isnt that a complete waste of electricity???

Some growers are for medical prepossess and they have cardholders that need medicine. So, keeping a rotation in place makes it so there is no down time in plant cycles. I am wanting to keep a rotation going. This 29 total plant thing is driving me crazy and I have my hands full. I will be glad when I can scale down. The longer you keep the plants in veg the bigger and fuller they get. Right now, I am learning how to grow and after journal 1 is done the swiss cheese will go into that tent. When this grow is over I will have 6 or 8 more that will take their place but in veg. I do not want any down time or dry spots between veg and curing. My grows are for medical use not just smoking but for salve, capsules,bath soaks, tinctures and edibles. The grams add up quick to several oz needed. So, growing a few plants for a few grams is pointless for a lot of people including myself. If my grow would have been normal and not having 29 plants unlock at once. This would have been a good rotation of 8 to 9 plants each. It takes just as much time and money to do one plant as it does 8. The same lights, nutrition and time. :high-five:

I don't know if I answered your question very well but I gave it a go. :)
:circle-of-love:

Definitely in for this one. Love a good scrog

Welcome farnorth,

Thank you on the Scrog :) glad to have you here.
:circle-of-love:

A big :thanks:lady v.that explains it well.and yes ur 100% right about more plants in ur grow.I've now decided 4 my nxt grow it'll be 4 plants.i know that isnt much,but 4 plants 2 me will be loads,more than loads:bongrip:as u said ur paying all that money 4 light/fan 4 3 months anyway,why not do as many as poss.just means the risk factor goes up,alot.over here 4 plants would be straight 2 jail 4 at least a year.i havnt heard of any1 using cannabis as bath salts,wot good would putting weed in the bath,that wouldnt get u stoned.must be 4 the smell,only,something tells me ull not be stuck 4 a nice whiff of cannabis,with that many going.lady v,ur gona have a full forest on ur hands soon.be careful on feeding,as i dont want u waking up 1 morning an "The little shop of horrors". Audrey the plant shouting from growroom " feed me" :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom