Lady Vadalon - Soil - Bubba White Shark - Grow 2 - February 2014

Oh no lady v so sorry to here of the complications I use febreeze sprayed all over my property before inspections and spray perfume on tissues next too all cure jars keep smell away my father in law burn lavender incense and has those automatic air odourisers they help keep a nice clean smell very well also with the filter I think it's not working because of moisture I would either stuff with a pair of socks catch moisture add a condenser unit or dehumidifier or quick cheap option that 5gal moisture sucker bucket thing how about Hoover roof and sides and the air at the top of the tent suck that water vapor out :bong: hope you feel better soon :) :bong:

Any input on theese I hope this is not against the rules. Room Air Purifiers, HEPA Air Cleaners-rid smoke,dust,pollen

The lady next to me told me yesterday that she knew what we were doing and told me to have them look in her garage that they were the same. I had asked her about the smell. She told me most of the time they don't smell anything and when she is stressed out she stands at the door and breathes deep.. made me feel a little better about them. But I told her is she smells anything that means I have a leak and I need to know about it. And she was asking me how to get a MMP card.

I talked to a kid at the plant store where I get my supplies from and he told me that I am not doing anything wrong and either don't let them in to the garage or just let them know that I am a cardholder/ grower and hope :bitingnails: that they have an open mind.( he is not a kid but younger than I am so, to me he is a kid.:battingeyelashes:

Any input on theese I hope this is not against the rules. Room Air Purifiers, HEPA Air Cleaners-rid smoke,dust,pollen

The lady next to me told me yesterday that she knew what we were doing and told me to have them look in her garage that they were the same. I had asked her about the smell. She told me most of the time they don't smell anything and when she is stressed out she stands at the door and breathes deep.. made me feel a little better about them. But I told her is she smells anything that means I have a leak and I need to know about it. And she was asking me how to get a MMP card.

I talked to a kid at the plant store where I get my supplies from and he told me that I am not doing anything wrong and either don't let them in to the garage or just let them know that I am a cardholder/ grower and hope :bitingnails: that they have an open mind.( he is not a kid but younger than I am so, to me he is a kid.:battingeyelashes:

Leave it be for now, but when they call to give 24 hour notice to come check the place out simply tell them "no" and that they can have all the access needed when you leave. They already gave you notice to get out so the threat of eviction at this point is kind of moot wouldn't you say. Lmfao, as a matter of fact, tell them the reason you're unavailable is because your house shopping for a now needed new place to live.

Dam Lady V., I feel for you. Maybe you could upgrade your carbon filter. There are some good, better and best filters you could buy but of course you pay more. It's gonna suck to have to pack up before harvest. Wish I could be more help. I'm here in spirit though. Good luck.

I have 3 carbon filter cans one being used for the bloom. I thought about setting one up in the garage not in either one of the tents but just hang it up for the air inside.

SmokerJoe---Yes go buy yourself ona gel. It isnt to expensive lasts awhile and gets rid of any smoke or marijuana smell but dont put it right in your grow room or the adjacent room or it will suck the smell right out of your plants and when you go to smoke it will taste like ona gel. Try the gel. How can they just cancel a rental agreement? You certainly cant cancel on them so how do they have the ability to to that to you? The realtor is just being a pest. How is the realtor able to give you any notice at all no matter the timeframe isnt that person only allowed in on your own accord?

I thought about getting an ona gel and putting it up on the landing or at the bottom of the staircase next to the front door or in the kitchen that leads to the laundry room then out to the garage.

KingJohnC ----I have used Glade Scented Jar Candles to will burn for 20+ hours at harvest time to cover scent.

Inspired by the Best Feelings in the World | Glade jar candle

Up on my landing I have a wax chip melter and it really puts out a good smell. My wax chunks are from Walmart so I will see if glade has any that might last a bit longer.

scottish-- Oh no lady v so sorry to here of the complications I use febreeze sprayed all over my property before inspections and spray perfume on tissues next too all cure jars keep smell away my father in law burn lavender incense and has those automatic air odourisers they help keep a nice clean smell very well also with the filter I think it's not working because of moisture I would either stuff with a pair of socks catch moisture add a condenser unit or dehumidifier or quick cheap option that 5gal moisture sucker bucket thing how about Hoover roof and sides and the air at the top of the tent suck that water vapor out hope you feel better soon

The kid at the supply store suggested that as well. Then I get online and found out that I have my filter set up backwards!! So, I feel a bit like a bumpkin about that part of things. I did not realize that it is to suck through the can and blow out. I have it sucking from the top and blowing into the can on the bottom. :oops: Moister up high clogging filter down low :loopy: I will be changing that today!!! and taking a pice of every suggestion and applying it to different parts of the house. Aromatherapy on the landing , ona in the laundry room then doing and external carbon can in the garage then tell the rental agency that I am a cardholder/ grower.

What I am hopping when they walk in my house--- they won't smell anything but see a clean house and not place me in the scum category because I am a card holder/ grower.

Anyone new reading this don't make this mistake ---- make sure your carbon filter can is stet up ----Suck through the can and blow out

I might as well log this mess up as well :oops: That is what the journal is for :)

I saw a suggestion from Icemud for using the canned air freshener from Walmart - saw some Coronado Cherry one's at the register once that are called mini scents. I believe he said Cherry worked the best and they are less than $2. I don't care about the smell of the grow but got one for the car and it works great.

Yeah im sure cheap remedies exist but I want to eliminate the marijuana smell and not just mask it.

I have 3 carbon filter cans one being used for the bloom. I thought about setting one up in the garage not in either one of the tents but just hang it up for the air inside.

I thought about getting an ona gel and putting it up on the landing or at the bottom of the staircase next to the front door or in the kitchen that leads to the laundry room then out to the garage.

Up on my landing I have a wax chip melter and it really puts out a good smell. My wax chunks are from Walmart so I will see if glade has any that might last a bit longer.

The kid at the supply store suggested that as well. Then I get online and found out that I have my filter set up backwards!! So, I feel a bit like a bumpkin about that part of things. I did not realize that it is to suck through the can and blow out. I have it sucking from the top and blowing into the can on the bottom. :oops: Moister up high clogging filter down low :loopy: I will be changing that today!!! and taking a pice of every suggestion and applying it to different parts of the house. Aromatherapy on the landing , ona in the laundry room then doing and external carbon can in the garage then tell the rental agency that I am a cardholder/ grower.

What I am hopping when they walk in my house--- they won't smell anything but see a clean house and not place me in the scum category because I am a card holder/ grower.

Anyone new reading this don't make this mistake ---- make sure your carbon filter can is stet up ----Suck through the can and blow out

I might as well log this mess up as well :oops: That is what the journal is for :)

Big smile on my face when I read this...lol. How goes it now? I did check out that Bio thingy...only one review and they swear by it.

I just "love you" Lady "V". Now smack your boy in the back of the head for not spotting that, lol. I dealt with a landlord selling our last house out from under us. The Miss wrote them a letter telling them they can show the house when we are out. We hurried out and now we are having to move again because of mold. Now that the filter will work better (lol) stack up boxes in front of your grow spots as if you were packing up. Sorry you have to go through this but, maybe the next place will have a out building you can fix up, that's my plan.

Well, I have my can hooked up correctly now :loopy: I am hopping that it will work. I also hooked up one more to be circulating the garage air as well. I also got the planters up on PVC stilts. I will take a photo of it tomorrow. My son and I had been working in there all day. I don't think everything in this grow is a Bubba White Shark. I took photos of it and post them. I have not been doing this long enough to really know one leaf to the next one. Hope everyones day went well :)

I just "love you" Lady "V". Now smack your boy in the back of the head for not spotting that, lol. I dealt with a landlord selling our last house out from under us. The Miss wrote them a letter telling them they can show the house when we are out. We hurried out and now we are having to move again because of mold. Now that the filter will work better (lol) stack up boxes in front of your grow spots as if you were packing up. Sorry you have to go through this but, maybe the next place will have a out building you can fix up, that's my plan.

LOL... :) I am not sure what I am going to say to them in the morning. We will have the finances to move in July. We have been with this rental agency for about two years. I am hoping after I tell them that we can just relocate with the same agency. But, I may live in a fantasy world. :)

Honestly I would live in a motor home to grow in peace. Now my gf on the other hand wouldnt like it to much or at all

With fast internet and a awesome computer I can get anything ever recorded on film ever made so im set :)

Hope everyone is having a good day. I have decided to proceed with most things planed for this grow. For journal 2 I am donating most of the plants. Well, I need to do a water run so, that will be nice to get out of town for the day. I don't have a grinder and I still need to finish my PVC stilts. My pop's has one so that will be nice to get that little project finished. :circle-of-love:

I feel a bit foolish. I gave you the exact same advice you gave on the ona gel when you wrote about it 10 days ago when I gave you rep with it. All of these journals run together after awhile.

Update:

Yes, the mold is gone. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone for the support for the things that are happening. This has been very difficult for me to handle with the rental agency, real-estate agency and all the walk throughs that have been happening. I do not understand how the law really works for cardholders in my state for renting. I do not think that the law makers thought that far in advance. I ended up having to disclose all of my medical history to the rental agency. I did not think that I had to do that because of the hippa law. These last few weeks have been hell. Yesterday, we had 4 showings and so far everything has been O.K. I decided that I have not secrets with the investors for the building. I opened the tents so all could see when they walk into the grow area. I have nothing to loose. Either, they are going to let me stay or tell me to leave. Yesterday all that came into my house did not have an issue with us yet. Most have commented on how clean the setup is/was. I know that all are not going to be so kind. When I can pull myself together more I will do updates with photos. I just wanted to check in and say thank you and I hope that everyone is doing well.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom