In the Koupe with Pigeons420 - 4 Strains - 2 Auto - 2 Fem - 2015

Its always nice if you can read about others experience using the product but with some research you should be able to figure out if it is what you need. I would be taxing technical support if there is a number on the bottle. If you run into issues they may throw a bone your way jus for good measure.

Best chance I think is to use it as they direct, keep an eye on the PH and PPMs in the soil, one thing I have always found is that I can always use less than recommended. Main thing is make sure your soil has lots of breathing room air is so important.

Awesome Holmes! Thanks for sharing.

When I make my soil I'm going to take all that into consideration.

Build a decent soil and never have to worry about nutrients or ph again. Put enough extra organic matter in and set it on a SWICK and never worry about how you water again. What can be easier? You've proven your ability as a grower already Pigeons. The next step is to go organic.

Build a decent soil and never have to worry about nutrients or ph again. Put enough extra organic matter in and set it on a SWICK and never worry about how you water again. What can be easier? You've proven your ability as a grower already Pigeons. The next step is to go organic.

Yes, is all I can say. I'm not into organics much since I don't have the patience or room to do but check out the True Living Organics by The Rev. Brother threw it my way and I've read half of it so far and even if you're doing synthetics it's a very good read.

Did some digging on that Green Planet stuff though and a lot of guys like it and I was unaware that it is typically more expensive that the AN line. GP also calls for a few more nutrients to add for their complete line so that is why you spent more, but sounds like it is worth it based on other reviews. Ordering shit sucks, I don't blame you for using something locally received. Do you plan on taking outdoor soil and energizing it or buying and mixing soil? I've watched my brother do some crazy shit, I couldn't even begin to explain what he does, lol. Organic is pretty dang interesting though.

Working with Living Organic Soil makes TLO look like hard work and too much expense. I studied that book like it was a seminar I was taking for credit. I was just getting ready to begin ordering supplies for TLO when I stumbled upon CC's soil recipe and the concept of no-till growing. I can't believe how easy this is.

If you decide to go organic at some point, do yourself a favor and build your own soil. It's a one-time expense and incredibly simple to maintain with your own worm bin to supplement with top dressing.

You hit it on the Head Sweetsue, I started with th TLO by the rev but He still pumped the sponsors so I still take his advice but I learned more from Jeff Lowenfels "Teaming with Microbes" you can easily find it. Once you read it and understand it, the hard work is sourceing your soil components but once you get that work out of the way and dial everything in and cook it properly, Mother nature takes over and you will soon enjoy your veggie garden even better.

Eventually you will start seeing how horribly wrong the Agri industry is and how people destroy the soil on there properties with salts and chemicals. How cities are wasting all kinds of good stuff.

Three things every organic famer should be able to do. 1. Maintain a worm bin 2. Maintain a thermaphilic composter. 3 is not required but it supercharges the composting and the worm bin, Bokashi. if you mast these things you will need nothing but the worlds organic kitchen waste or other plants to make your soil.

I just found the, teaming with microbes pdf via Google

Thanks for that, Canalchemist,,, got some reading to do today

Anytime Bros I help when I can.

Your going to want to read it a couple times and keep it close for reference, it is a good one, he has another one Teaming with Nutrients.

Well I have more horrible news. One of the two girls I have on the go is slowly dying. The Blueberry Headband is just wilting away. It started yesterday and is worse today. The other Mataro looks better but she looks like she's doing the same thing. My only guess is the temperature at night is getting to low. But I don't know

I've contacted the distributor (attitude seeds) and they've told me to contact the producer. I've contacted the producers and so far one of them (pyramid seeds) is not interested in helping me out. And I'm waiting for reply from the other two. I'm not pointing the finger at anyone but just looking to recuperate some of my loss.

Just shitty news. I'm pretty discouraged at the moment. Even with a harvest around the corner its a tough blow

It's definitely not over watering. There only getting spray bottle action twice a day. Temps in the basement get colder than the rest of the house but I'm not sure what it's getting down to. Everything else is fine I just don't understand. I have one heater but I need another one.

Damn seeds cost so Damn much and now i need more. Like fuck.

Get a thermometer/hygrometer with a stored high and low memory so you can see.
I use one from candian tire was on sale for $15 or so. You can reset it any time by holding a button then later push the button to scroll through max and min temp and humidity to know what happened when you weren't there.

For the seed costs - switch to clones ;-)

That's an awesome idea!

I would love to switch to clones but I need a source. If I can't get one damn seed to grow then gettin a mother will be difficult

Don't spray water your seedlings, I am almost 100% sure they are damping off, to cold for the moisture to evap of the leaves, I water with osmosis from the bottom. If I were you I wouldn't keep anymore seedlings in the basement, keep them somewhere main floor under a desk lamp with a big CFL like a 4500k or warmer.

Peace PM incoming

Yea that's what I'm doing next. Believe it or not I'm converting a mini bar fridge into a grow cabinet. I can put it anywhere in my house I'll show a picture of it in a bit

Back
Top Bottom