In the Koupe with Pigeons420 - 4 Strains - 2 Auto - 2 Fem - 2015

I always said I didn't care if my house smelt like weed. Downside is it doesn't always smell so nice and pleasant. So when I have guests over I don't have to explain why it smells like cat piss

Man your one resourceful handy dude, you know if the woman don't find ya handsome they should at least find ya handy (Red Green Show)

As for the light and extraction port I would put the extraction port directly above the light, that way the conductive and convective heat doesn't have a chance, then it is only radiant heat which should be controllable. If in fact it gets too cool you could run a thermosat in series with the extraction fan that will keep the temps stable.

Man your one resourceful handy dude, you know if the woman don't find ya handsome they should at least find ya handy (Red Green Show)

As for the light and extraction port I would put the extraction port directly above the light, that way the conductive and convective heat doesn't have a chance, then it is only radiant heat which should be controllable. If in fact it gets too cool you could run a thermosat in series with the extraction fan that will keep the temps stable.

Good idea. The problem I was facing was I need to inset the fans. I had 2 of them, one up top and one at the bottom. But the fans need to be "inside" the walls of the fridge rather then against the walls of the fridge. ****didnt articulate that very well****

You can use one fan and the draft will be enough for the airflow inside if you put a series of holes at the bottom of the fridge, BTW this is a stealth fridge? cause if your house smells like weed you might as well toss the stealth idea and keep it in a secure room where no nosey people have access to, you know like the movies someone asks to go to the bathroom but instead they take the grand tour, has happen to me a bunch of times at parties, then they come back hey I didn't know (insert nosey Question). Just saying weed smell in the house may be enough reasonable suspicion and if you aren't worried you will have better chance at success avoiding stealthy techniques.

But pretty rocking cool man not everyone has a fridge and the know how and you obviously do, right on.

You know what? Stealth was my first idea. To have a covert grow house. I have a fantasy of having hidden stash garden everywhere in my house. Lol. Just the idea of having multiple strains going on everywhere is awesome! I would love to have a large quantity of herb with lots of varieties. Plus the oxygen and happiness that is given off by live plants is more than worth it.

Thanks for the kind words Canal! It's certainly rewarding having kind comments and the constant motivation that people like you provide Canal! Thank you! My next bowl is for you!

You know what? Stealth was my first idea. To have a covert grow house. I have a fantasy of having hidden stash garden everywhere in my house. Lol. Just the idea of having multiple strains going on everywhere is awesome! I would love to have a large quantity of herb with lots of varieties. Plus the oxygen and happiness that is given off by live plants is more than worth it.

Thanks for the kind words Canal! It's certainly rewarding having kind comments and the constant motivation that people like you provide Canal! Thank you! My next bowl is for you!

You'd love living with us our house was remodeled around the grow and recording studio.

Your grow looks real good as is man. Plus having these amount of strains going (over 30) is a headache
Your journal is great man one of the ones I visit everyday.

You'd love living with us our house was remodeled around the grow. Plus having these amount of strains going (over 30) is a headache
Your journal is great man one of the ones I visit everyday.

Hey thanks a lot D! I sure would love livin in the weed house. Bahahaha.

Having headache over 30 plus strains is definitely understandable. However it's certainly a "first world problem", one that I wouldn't mind having :p

If there's a grow/grower out there that I see as a mentor or as a vision of where I see myself in the not to distant future, it's yours/you!

So keep it up! You're an inspiration!

The weed house lol. My wife would hate that name. Lmao.

I started much smaller than you even indoor. It will evolve everyone that sticks with growing ends up going bigger and bigger and bigger. It's just the way it happens. I never thought even 4 years ago that it would be this involved. But then again I never thought I'd be a collective garden either.

That's great! So you have patients then eh? Unfortunately in Canada recent legislation made it so I cannot legally grow my own medicine. I have to register with a "registered producer" with Health Canada who then sells me my herb. There's only 13 producers. And prices are not very accomodating.

BUT

A recent appeal was won in the Ontario Court of Appeal that says that the current legislation is unconstitutional.

So it's a bit of a grey area. Hense the stealth.

Now only the future will tell:)

The weed house lol. My wife would hate that name. Lmao.

I started much smaller than you even indoor. It will evolve everyone that sticks with growing ends up going bigger and bigger and bigger. It's just the way it happens. I never thought even 4 years ago that it would be this involved. But then again I never thought I'd be a collective garden either.
If it was legal I would have a house and yard full but sadly it is not legal for recreational in canada. I can't believe the Americans beat us to the end of prohibition!

its a tough pill to swallow that's for sure. Almost worth considering a new place to live. Seriously! I get enough emails from American law schools looking for new students! I don't get any from Canadian schools

I love this I am getting some good belly laughs, I saw this chick at one of my parties years ago just looking around my place not talking to anyone just looking, and sure enough she walked up to what could have been a closet, was actually my basement door, she tried once to open it, and then tried again, I walked over and told her the bathroom is over there sweetie pointed at the open door and didn't even go to the can. Some people just have to know everything. Never invited them back.

Next time I am using the BDSM Dungeon thing. Hee hee that's hilarious.

I wonder what immigration stats look like for legal states? I wonder how many people from other states have moved or even from other countries!

I know it's increased homeless population by 20% in Seattle. There saying that more homeless or ner do wells moved here cause of our recreational law passing. Not sure where that poll came from but was on our local komo or Kiro news stations.

I'm not a rec recreational grower. (yet) I'm medical and have a 75 plant count limit. But it varies a Lil.

I know it's increased homeless population by 20% in Seattle. There saying that more homeless or ner do wells moved here cause of our recreational law passing. Not sure where that poll came from but was on our local komo or Kiro news stations.

I'm not a rec recreational grower. (yet) I'm medical and have a 75 plant count limit. But it varies a Lil.

Smells like the media is putting a negative spin on it, but homeless can mean different things, I signed things no fixed address at one time because I moved around a lot for my job, project to project. So I was considered homeless but not in the traditional sense lol.
Maybe just a lot of people migrating and trying to start a new life with no fixed address rather than a bunch of bums moving in.

Oh I agree. There were polling homeless shelters. Unfortunately some jack knob kid told the reporter yeah I was homeless (can't remember where)but came here cause its legal now.

So that's how they got there Damn spin.

Back
Top Bottom