In the Koupe with Pigeons420 - 4 Strains - 2 Auto - 2 Fem - 2015

Ok well things are rough. But I've moved the veg area to a different part of my house. It was too hot and too dry in the cabinet. And the cabinet is to damn big to move around the house on my own so, I've made a little spot out of a convienient cupboard in the basement. It's a lot cooler and there more moisture in the air. Here's hoping. I've also watered with distilled water to see if that's an issue. I've never had water problems before but why not eliminate all the factors I can.

I also started an indoor compost bin so I can begin creating my own soil for maximum results.
image17698.jpg
image17699.jpg
image17700.jpg

As always thanks for the love.

Thanks G!

I did just that. This is the first real water they've gotten since the 10th.

I've been thinking about it. And this is the first time I've had veg and flower occurring at the same time. I think this proves that I cannot have it in the same room. At least not with the materials and equipment I have on hand. I thought it would be most convienient with everything is one room. But I cannot control the humidity and temperature of two separate areas together. It's a harsh lesson to learn. Especially, because I threw 3 seeds at this grow. Thanks fully, out of 5. So I have to more to go. And there NOT autos. Maybe that will help. Even though one of these 3 is a photo. But whatever.

If these 3 die on me. I'm going to see if I can get a better area setup and I'll probably go at it again :).

I have two cabinets and run the humidifier inside the small one when the big one is dry but they do exchange air to rest of basement so there is a trade off... You'll figure out a way to make it work ok just a leasing curve. One for me too as I just added seperate veg cabinet last grow.

Consider the girls in intensive care. I'm sure I'm probably stressing the hell out of them. But I'm ready to try anything. Humidity is raised to about 40/50. Temperature at 27C or 75F
image17713.jpg

Consider the girls in intensive care. I'm sure I'm probably stressing the hell out of them. But I'm ready to try anything. Humidity is raised to about 40/50. Temperature at 27C or 75F

Just make sure it doesn't get too wet in there! Keep humidity at 50% if you can, leave that cover cracked a hair so air can move in and out freely. Hopefully they'll come back around, just don't over-think it and like you've already mentioned sometimes if you over baby them you're doing more harm. Just let them dry out and make those roots look for water and then give them what they want.

What's the conditions of the air in the cabinet you currently have them in? Temp, RH without the cover on?

Take some hot water in a small pan or humidity packs/wet napkins in a few cans! Might be able to keep your RH stable and 70 degrees is fine if you want to attempt it without the cover. I just think those covers are sketchy unless you're able to keep a little air moving in them. Are they showing any healthier signs yet?

Love the Journal bro,

Thanks Holmes!

I really spent some time studying this website and other journals in order to get a solid feel for the layout.

I have an update for this journal coming in the next few minutes.

Thanks for stopping in!

Happy Monday folks.

Well it's with a heavy heart that I inform you that I lost one of the three girls, anesthesia. The other two aren't doing much better however there is still green. It was obvious that the Anesthesia was gone because she was shriveled right up to a crisp and when I touched her she snapped apart. So into the garbage she went.

As for the other two. Mataro blue has not done much however she remains green and pliable. The Tutenkhamon has yellowed quite a bit but has also remained slightly green and pliable. So I'm not ready to give up on them yet. I do know that they may never do anything. But I've got nothing but time to figure it out....

Now for the exciting part. I was so bitter earlier in my journal that I said I was not going to plant any more seeds until I could take a more organic approach. Well after lots of reading and videos.... That's not going to be immediately possible. So I planted the remaining seeds I had :)

Lol. I did start an indoor composting project. Which is awesome!!! I can't wait to begin resourseing materials and waste that my household throws away. Since I've been off work I've been trying to research ways of making my house more economically efficient, productively efficient and environmentally friendly as possible. And composting fits into all 3 of those categories. So win win.

But as we all know composting takes time. Quite a bit of time. So in the mean time I have 2 strains left over, and they are now in the dirt. I planted them on Saturday and expect to see them poppin in the next couple of days.

I would like to introduce you to Blueberry Headband and Mataro Blue 2 (as for the other 2, there being treated as seeds)
image17869.jpg
image17870.jpg
image17871.jpg

I remain eternally optimistic Pigeons.

Back
Top Bottom