In the Koupe with Pigeons420 - 4 Strains - 2 Auto - 2 Fem - 2015

Haha well thanks Holmes! Appreciate the hospitality.

As much as I would love to just cruise the open highway for a couple days, I'm sure my ol' lady wouldn't have anything positive to say about it. hahaha.

"Hey babe! I met this kool guy online, loves to grow, knows his shit, seems like a nice guy. Asked to blaze a bowl. Wanna go viz?.... Lives in Ottawa."

Hahahahaha doesn't even sound that bad when I write it down.

sounds so good to me.

Wow! I'm having horrible problems with this website!!!! I just typed out my whole problem and the damn page froze and reloaded. So here I go again. Fuck!

Having troubles in my grow. Things aren't looking so good. This is the worse start I've had ever.

I sattributed the stunted growth of Mataro Blue because of over watering. So I cut back for a day to let her rebound. However now the other two look horrible! I haven't done to much to them to know exactly what's up. I have them a small watering on Tuesday and Wednesday and today they look the worse they have yet.

Maybe they need water?!? I don't know. If anyone has any idea let me know. I figured it's a bit early for Nutes. So that leaves me a couple options as to why they look so rough

Temperatures aren't accurate... Thermometer says I'm at 80F
And watering. Perhaps I need a better watering schedule.. At this point they don't get much. Maybe a couple ounces of water each time.

Any clue folks?
image17613.jpg

They look nute burned. I would have to chalk it up to MG soil. My experience is limited, but with no added nutes that would be the only culprit. MG comes with it's own batch of fertilizers already in the soil and it appears that something in there is too hot for the auto seedlings. This is so unfortunate Pigeons. If you lose them, is there any way to get replacements? These seeds are so damned expensive.

Hopefully a more experienced grower can offer you a solution. I'm sorry your day has started with such a mess. Take a deep breath, let the day reset into a better tone and wait for the answer to this challenge to present itself. :love:

Shit, looks like another victim of miracle-if-it-grows.

Think you could dig them out and transplant them to soil with no extra nutrients? Awfully had on seedlings but so is miracle if it grows...

Maybe start a new post asking if anyone has ever transplanted seedlings successfully to get out of time release chemicals or if they have any ideas. I am just speculating I have never tried that my seedlings are in dirt and I feed them organic ferts manually.

They look nute burned. I would have to chalk it up to MG soil. My experience is limited, but with no added nutes that would be the only culprit. MG comes with it's own batch of fertilizers already in the soil and it appears that something in there is too hot for the auto seedlings. This is so unfortunate Pigeons. If you lose them, is there any way to get replacements? These seeds are so damned expensive.

Hopefully a more experienced grower can offer you a solution. I'm sorry your day has started with such a mess. Take a deep breath, let the day reset into a better tone and wait for the answer to this challenge to present itself. :love:

My frustration is apparent. And I don't want to be so negative. It's certainly aggrevating.

They don't look completely gone yet. So im gonna put my stethoscope on and play doctor. This is often just as rewarding as a successful grow because I can watch her rebound with my assistance. However, I'm not about to do to much to quick here. I let her dry out and changed my water schedule and amounts. I'll do this for a day or two and see if anything happens. I have a feeling it's more of a watering issue then a soil issue at this point. Now I don't know if that's experience talking or stubborness because I don't want the soil to be an issue.

I have a feeling I would not get any kind of refund from the provider because of my soil. But I'm willing to get ahold of them if this goes further south.

Shit, looks like another victim of miracle-if-it-grows.

Think you could dig them out and transplant them to soil with no extra nutrients? Awfully had on seedlings but so is miracle if it grows...

Maybe start a new post asking if anyone has ever transplanted seedlings successfully to get out of time release chemicals or if they have any ideas. I am just speculating I have never tried that my seedlings are in dirt and I feed them organic ferts manually.

You may be right OG. But at this time, I have grown using Miracle gro a lot. And I've had some problems. But never this early. So I feel that this is my bad with the watering. It's also the first time I ever tried watering them in a container from the bottom up. So I think I over did it with that. Because I was watering them once a day like that. And the water wasn't gone from the previous day before I watered again.

It's definitly nice having a journal to go back and read in order to sort things out. I think time will tell.

As always Thanks for the love and advice. To the both of you!!

If I had some advice to help I'd offer, all I can say is good luck. And make one change or correction at a time. Best wishes buddy

By the way, all last summer I grew in MG and never saw that. FWIW

One thing at a time is great advice! Way to often I'm reading on this website about folks changed 4,5,6 things at once. How do you determine which variable it was if you change a bunch at a time.

I just hope the one thing I choose is the right one. It's also a great possibility that they need to sleep. So tonight it's lights out for 6 hours. Give them some rest. Probably should have had the autos switched sooner. But I haven't gotten another time yet and I don't feel like getting up at 2am to turn the lights out. But it starts tonight

It's the truth. Biggest rookie move.

And the award for rookie of the month goes to .… me.

Here's hoping it hasn't gone to far. I still have hope for these girls yet. They just need s massage, a glass of wine and a sweet tune to relax too. :)

This happened to me Pige, just a factor of overwatering although mine were a little big bigger. Lay off on the water, especially if you're using nutes. I used straight distilled water for like 2 weeks after this and mine turned out alright. Marijuana's a tough son of a bitch. Also get your hands on some different soil, preferably Fox Farm, if possible! Miracle Grow is pretty rough stuff.

Happy Friday Holmes!

Nah things look worse. I have a feeling there past the point of saving. The only one that looks like it could possibly rebound is Tutenkhomon. But even she looks rough. I gave them some distilled water to see if that helps. Pictures in a minute

Back
Top Bottom