DWC Scrog Growbox From Reveg

I have used Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray to kill spider mites and thrips. I add 3-5 drops per gallon of Ivory Liquid Soap as a surfactant to help the spray stick to leaves and stems better. I spray every 3 days alternating the 2 Monterey products for 2 weeks to kill adults and larvae as they hatch. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes 2 products to kill spider mites and thrips SNS-217C Concentrate and SNS-209 Systemic Insect Control.

https://ozbo.com Monterey Garden Insect Spray

https://ozbo.com All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-217c

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-209

Snipped off a little bud today to get a better look at the tricromes, there is one or two cloudy ones, so that's promising.

I decided to quick dry this one in the microwave to try it oyt. It's some pretty potent stuff, I'm a lightweight anyway, but this was one hit. I think there is alot more THC in This One Than In My Last plant, or the last one has alot more CBD.

Hey guys, sorry for no update for awhile, been busy and not thinking about journals.

I harvested the lady on 3/24 and have been drying the bud on the kitchen table sense the day before yesterday. She was having continual spider mite problems which I tried to control it half assedly with humidity, daily sprays with a water bottle, and wiping leaves individually, but the top center of the plant was still hit pretty bad, with 80% of the top most center leaves severely yellowed by mites. They seemed to concentrate under where the light was closest to the plant. Next time I'll get that stuff you were talking about king john.

Now my harvest is in zip locks that I open and air out daily. They seem just about right to the touch, so I decided to weigh them.

I separated trim, popcorn bud, light bud, and dense bud.

The weights are 2.3 oz dense bud, 22.5 grams light bud, and I didn't weigh the popcorn or trim. I did turn the popcorn into ice water hash, and the trim into qwiso hash... The ISO got way to dark, very sappy, but smokes surprisingly smooth, and unfortunately leaves a lot of soot and resin on my new little scientific bong, with a glass nail. I pressed The ice water hash using a hot water filled glass jar and a corner of a ziplock, after drying it as a powder, and it burns to a fine powder/resin. Both are pretty potent. I use less than a half grain of rice sized piece and I'm good for several hours. All in all it's just over 3oz bud and maybe a gram each of hash. Not bad off of a 120 actual watt L.E.D. (133 including fans) it's about .75 grams a watt not including the hash! I have some lower quality trim and stems that I'll make butter out of. Can't wait to try with a non bag seed, though I've definitely been happy with these last two.

I'm excited to keep this girl going in the background.

There was quite a bit of very popcorny buds from under the canopy that I put back under the light to see if they will mature on the plant. Soon I'll be putting her back to veg cycle yet again.

I'll also be getting a sour diesel clone in the next few weeks hopefully!

20140324_031408.jpg

Front left is my favorite lookin bud, then normal dense nugs, then lighter nugs, then popcorn but in back left, then trim, then stems and not as good trim.

I'll put up more photos soon I think

Thanks, the buds that are still under the light are starting to firm up nicely. I'll be harvesting most of the rest of them soon, and then putting her under some 18 hour light to start over. I should be getting some clones soon too, and I want to try a side by side soil and hydro in that little box. I'll be going for a quick harvest this time with one main cola for each plant. No lst or scrog.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom