Pigeons420's Re-Veg/Re-Generation of The Hog

Yeah it works fine that way, since it's always related to whatever you tested the times before. Your ppm might not be someone else's ppm, but it only matters if you're trading info. I'll find that manual online if I'm curious enough:thumb:

She isn't getting worse. Which is a great sign. I've decided to switch to a feed water water feed schedule for a couple weeks. And see what's up.
image25577.jpg
image25578.jpg

Shes looking good. Its hard to see problems under a HPS. I use grow room glasses for HPS and they are perfect for inspecting. I bought a cheap pair for $13 and they work great.

I would not recommend your new feed schedule. I have never used this and would think two watering days back to back with no nutes while in flower could starve her. Especially since there is no soil left in your container so it wont hold any nutes from when you feed. Its hard to get feeding the perfect amount down as every plant is different. I know its kinda back and forth but you have to find the sweet spot! Good luck my friend. Just keep an eye on them with your new feed schedule!

Also, I would pull those dead leaves out of your scrogg as they die. I always do and it allows better airflow and light penetration.

The reason I chose this schedule is because she is getting something everyday!

For example, Monday feed, Tuesday water, Wednesday feed, Thursday water, Friday feed. Etc

I was finding that her soil was getting dry quick. At least compared to the others. So, I assumed I was over feeding her. Which makes sense. Now her schedule would look like this

Monday feed, Tuesday water, Wednesday water, Thursday feed, Friday water, Saturday water, Sunday feed.

I'm just tinkering at this point. She is very good at telling me when something is wrong. So if I keep a close eye, I should be able to dial it in.

It goes to show how different a reveg is. She is 1 of 4 plants on the same feeding program. But the only one that is acting up.

I think for next time ( should I reveg again) I will transplant her into a new and bigger pot.

Edit:: I appreciate your 2 cents Hunter!! Keep it comin!

Great journal! Lots of good stuff. Usually I just look for the pictures and skip most other stuff. I think I read every page of this journal!

Plants looks great by the way :) What size pot are you using on the Re-Veg?

thanks a lot Scar!! I really appreciate you comin in for a read!

She sits in about a 5 gallon pale. The pale use to be a 7 gallon but I cut it in half before to last grow. Not anticipating a reveg. She should be in a much bigger pot. I would recommend like 10 gallons to get her to her full potential. If I do this again I will transplant her to something bigger. But we'll see.

Thanks again for stopping in! It's only getting crazier in here!

Hi folks! Hope you all are feeling appreciated today. Thank you for stopping in.

Things are rebounding slowly. The girl is getting some color back in her. And hasn't turned any more yellow. So ,I think we're on the mend.

I've done a little rearranging in the grow room. I'm expecting my new light by the end of the week. So, I wanted to take this time to get organized. There's nothing worse then rushing to get something done. I probably lost 10 pounds of sweat moving these lights. Haha of course I left them on to do all the moving. I was soaked by the end. And certainly thankful I was done. And that I didn't have to install the other light right after. :slide:

For those that are interested I will be starting a new journal in the up coming days to kick into motion a perpetual grow. I've got so much going on. As you can see in one of the photos there's another girl in the mix. I will introduce her in the new journal.

Thanks for taking the time to checkin me out. Love to each of you.
image25870.jpg
image25875.jpg

hey good to see you , that was luck , ive just put my new journal up , remember the pigeon mineral soils and the hi cal grit , well its cooked and ive 5 thc bombs ready to live there this week end :)

THC Bombs Auto X 5 - All In A Super Duper Nutty Soil

you being a bird man might have a interest lol

If its 6.5 then they are not hungry... Your pH will be low if they are hungry. When cannabis gets hungry and its not uptaking nutes it will produce acidic particles(or something that makes soil acidic?) to break down the soil more so it can draw up more nutrients there for your soil ph will drop dramatically. If your pH is stable and you are getting what you put in then your feeding is either stable or to much. This is what I got out the research i have done and saw on roots and the way cannabis grows.

For example on my first soil grow I didnt want to feed my plants to much and burn them so two weeks in flower my pH dropped from 6.5 down to like 5.6. I stopped feeding completly and flushed and flushed my plants trying to get the pH up but in turn I was starving them and the soil kept dropping pH. Finally i figured it out and fed with 1600ppm feeding and BAM they took off and pH neutrilized and stable around 6.5 again. 1600 ppm was a huge jump from Hydro for me because i NEVER went over 1000 ppm in hydro. Soil is a little different hehe.

After about 4 weeks into flowering I usually notice a little yellowing in my plants as MOST flowering nutes have very little N for the flowering phase. I usually mix up my own schedule and can play with it and give my plants what I think they want. So once I see them yellowing from flowering I always give them a nice N dosage of about 650ppm on my water day and then a little less ppm on feed day. This brings the color back and keeps them happy. I do this sometimes 3 times during a 8 week flower. Hope this helps!

This LOS gardener found your explanation extremely easy to follow and understand. Reps for doing such a good job of that.

For a different perspective: If I determined an opportunity for increased nitrogen coming up I would brew a quick and easy comfrey tea with some good EWC tossed in and feed the soil with that. I have living biota, and I'm not certain the comfrey could be used in conjunction with chemicals. So, as I said, just the perspective. I think I'll research that though.

I think it's important that growers of different methods respect and show an honest interest in each other. How else can we learn what needs to be known?

Started to get philosophical there on you Birdman. Gotta run. Glad I stopped before leaving the house. :love:

You're absolutely right Sue! There's no reason why we can't work harmoniously to achieve the highest/best results. That's what's so great about this website. The information is everywhere, on everything. It only makes sense to take the best ideas of one grow and try and apply them to another grow. Of course, it's trial and error.

PS. Love philosophy! It was my minor in University. Philosophy, by far was the field that impacted my life the greatest. Taught me to think critically and look outside the box for answers to life's greatest questions.

In true fashion I think it's appropriate I finish this journal off properly.

Harvest! She made it to week 7 before I called it quits. She is currently drying and will be trimmed in the next day or two.

She is coming back!! I've decided to bring her back, again! She is under a single 32W CFL. and a 24 hour light cycle. I transplanted her into a slightly bigger pot.

I'll update my perpetual journal in a couple weeks.

image26519.jpg
image26520.jpg
image26521.jpg
image26522.jpg
image26523.jpg
image26563.jpg

Back
Top Bottom