Strawberry Cough? Yes Please! LOS Grown

This journal is finished. I looked for a jar of the strawberry cough grown under different conditions to compare them. It didn't exist I'm finding so there's no comparison. :rolleyes: I will say smoking this grown in LOS is a more velvety smooth experience than my last try. I like it in that it allows subtle flavors to show through. I still have trouble describing flavors but I know what I like and I'm thinking I like this a lot!
This one gets me pretty high and I'm able to perform some manual things around the house as it has me in my senses yet free to mind ramble. It's my daily go to sativa leaner today. That taste! Yum!

Hey Van. I'd say it's about 3/4 the african you turned me on to. I don't get jelly legs from it, :D and I can work on it!
Yeah that African Meltdown is a bit of a wild woman.....I don't smoke her often LOL. I like it when I smoke her less often. I usually hit it about once every 2 weeks......most of the time I bounce between Tangie Ghost Train Haze, DTF, and ATF. Then about once every 2 weeks I hit the AM and Amherst Sour Diesel.

Yeah that African Meltdown is a bit of a wild woman.....I don't smoke her often LOL. I like it when I smoke her less often. I usually hit it about once every 2 weeks......most of the time I bounce between Tangie Ghost Train Haze, DTF, and ATF. Then about once every 2 weeks I hit the AM and Amherst Sour Diesel.
That sounds like a good round about! We smoked the rest of your Tangie last week. That's another good one. I do have to grow both the Amhearst and African one day. Just because it's too strong doesn't take it off the menu. I like your approach. BTW the Stankberry #3 became a woman today. Nothing from the other 2 yet.

Hey there Stone! I was thinking of you because I just picked up an oz of strawberry cough shake so I can make up some edibles oil. I loved strawberry cough and I need something like you said for daytime, and be able to get some stuff done. :thumb:

Hey there Stone! I was thinking of you because I just picked up an oz of strawberry cough shake so I can make up some edibles oil. I loved strawberry cough and I need something like you said for daytime, and be able to get some stuff done. :thumb:
Wow! You can do that! That's awesome! I do like the way things are going. Enjoy sister! So tasty too.

So I started a new journal. You're all invited to grow some Appleberry and BabyBoom autos with me. Come on over and make my day.

Hey Otter, With my own Strawberry Cough just a few weeks away from harvest I read thru your SC grow again. I really marvel with how compact she was when you started to open her up and gave her more soil and how she was already half a year old at that point. She certainly grew and grew for you. Stunning grow!

Hey Otter, With my own Strawberry Cough just a few weeks away from harvest I read thru your SC grow again. I really marvel with how compact she was when you started to open her up and gave her more soil and how she was already half a year old at that point. She certainly grew and grew for you. Stunning grow!
Hi Stunger! You noticed! I really fell head over heals for that girl! She was so just right in every way waiting for her day in the sun. I didn't know I was going to grow her out until one moment I looked at her and wham! I had to grow her. She put a spell on me! We're still puffing on what looks like an oz left. I have to say yours looks so much better than her final days. Going to be a fine smoke for the cold days coming. It'll help pick you up from the Godfather OG's punch to the noggin. Hehe

Hi Stunger! You noticed! I really fell head over heals for that girl! She was so just right in every way waiting for her day in the sun. I didn't know I was going to grow her out until one moment I looked at her and wham! I had to grow her. She put a spell on me! We're still puffing on what looks like an oz left. I have to say yours looks so much better than her final days. Going to be a fine smoke for the cold days coming. It'll help pick you up from the Godfather OG's punch to the noggin. Hehe
Hey Otter I just finished reading this journal, amazing plant you grew. About 10 or 12 years ago I grew a few Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough seeds and had no trouble with them. They got to over 4 feet tall and if I remember correctly I had 4 growing. I freaked out one day because of a steady stream of teenagers coming around to visit my youngest son and pulled them up. I cooled it for a few years of growing until the traffic died down. By the way how did your neck problem turn out? I was injured while working back in 1984 and still have neck problems that is getting worse as I get older. Did the treatment the doctors did on you do any good?

Hey Otter I just finished reading this journal, amazing plant you grew. About 10 or 12 years ago I grew a few Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough seeds and had no trouble with them. They got to over 4 feet tall and if I remember correctly I had 4 growing. I freaked out one day because of a steady stream of teenagers coming around to visit my youngest son and pulled them up. I cooled it for a few years of growing until the traffic died down. By the way how did your neck problem turn out? I was injured while working back in 1984 and still have neck problems that is getting worse as I get older. Did the treatment the doctors did on you do any good?
Hey OilFieldTrash, I'm glad you enjoy it! As a matter of fact I this moment vaped a bowl of it before I saw this note! :high-five: Yep they grow good. My brother in law grew one from the same seed order and his grew huge buds and never had a problem. Could a been me or one seed that wanted to reach me something. Too bad you had to pull them but I see your point, you have to do what you have to do sometimes. The neck is overdue for another treatment. It lasts for about 6 months and makes a difference. I just didn't want to go to where the covid was to get my neck worked on. I'm vaxed up now and ready. Radio frequency ablation may be what it's called.

Hey OilFieldTrash, I'm glad you enjoy it! As a matter of fact I this moment vaped a bowl of it before I saw this note! :high-five: Yep they grow good. My brother in law grew one from the same seed order and his grew huge buds and never had a problem. Could a been me or one seed that wanted to reach me something. Too bad you had to pull them but I see your point, you have to do what you have to do sometimes. The neck is overdue for another treatment. It lasts for about 6 months and makes a difference. I just didn't want to go to where the covid was to get my neck worked on. I'm vaxed up now and ready. Radio frequency ablation may be what it's called.
I have come to the conclusion that my bite in my jaws gets closer together, tip of the nose to point of my chin. And when this happens I start to get neck pain worse than what is normal for me. I wore my teeth down doing speed back in the day and have a partial on top and a full set on the bottom that goes over what teeth I have left. I generally just go to a friend that is a dental tech that makes teeth and have him make new ones about every 10 years I always tell him to spread my bite a little. After a week of wearing them my neck pain generally goes away for the most part. TMJ causes neck pain and migraines. I had migraines up until I had a fixed bridge put in by my dentist. I would suggest one of the Night Guards that you make yourself, they sell them at many drug stores for just a few bucks. Try that for a week and see if it helps.

I have come to the conclusion that my bite in my jaws gets closer together, tip of the nose to point of my chin. And when this happens I start to get neck pain worse than what is normal for me. I wore my teeth down doing speed back in the day and have a partial on top and a full set on the bottom that goes over what teeth I have left. I generally just go to a friend that is a dental tech that makes teeth and have him make new ones about every 10 years I always tell him to spread my bite a little. After a week of wearing them my neck pain generally goes away for the most part. TMJ causes neck pain and migraines. I had migraines up until I had a fixed bridge put in by my dentist. I would suggest one of the Night Guards that you make yourself, they sell them at many drug stores for just a few bucks. Try that for a week and see if it helps.
Interesting, we may have one in the house to try. I do have a diagnosis of a degenerative spine in c3,4,5 rubbing nerves as well but everything helps. Thanks for that! My old teeth are wearing down.

Back
Top Bottom