Emmie's Organic Strawberry Cough: August 2020

I have learned that I am a Sativa girl... that heady, trippy high is what I come here for. Throw some Jameson on top of that, and I am rockin! My Dad loves a good couch lock Indica, but he is retired and has nothing better to do than sit around. I get nothing done smoking that stuff all the time, it makes me lazy... but like most things, there is a time and a place for everything.
If you are expecting real quality from a dispensary, ask about the price of the back room exclusive stock... stuff that hasn't been pre-packaged. Expect to pay twice the price on the board of the very best. The rest of that stuff is mass produced crap most of the time and way overpriced for what it is.

@Emilya do you remember what that strain was called that gave you your happy place

I have learned that I am a Sativa girl... that heady, trippy high is what I come here for. Throw some Jameson on top of that, and I am rockin! My Dad loves a good couch lock Indica, but he is retired and has nothing better to do than sit around. I get nothing done smoking that stuff all the time, it makes me lazy... but like most things, there is a time and a place for everything.
If you are expecting real quality from a dispensary, ask about the price of the back room exclusive stock... stuff that hasn't been pre-packaged. Expect to pay twice the price on the board of the very best. The rest of that stuff is mass produced crap most of the time and way overpriced for what it is.
so if sativa has more THC then why isn't it working on me

ive had that green crack stuff. Good Memories.
I rolled a fat joint and went to a friend of mine and said lets smoke some crack. He tripped the f out and started calling me junkie. :rofl: :rofl: After i explained him its the weed thats called green crack then he smoked it with me and we got so stoned and laughed our butt off. Even to this day he thinks i had crack mixed in it. lol!

blue diesel gives the giggles if you want a happy strain:bongrip: im popping one next week ,Christmas stock :)

Introduced by strong flavors of sour blueberry, blue diesel is a hybrid to elevate you to an uplifted and jovial mindset. Its nimble cerebral effects make Blue Diesel a perfect daytime companion strain, and the giddy euphoria is sure to bring on spells of laughter (unfortunately to an exaggerated degree from one review ):laugh::rofl::rofl: .

“I laughed so hard that I threw up. And that made me laugh more.” –
Mango

Mangoes contain a chemical called myrcene, which is known to interact with THC.
You may have heard the rumour that eating a mango before smoking MJa can make you feel more “high”. It turns out there’s some truth to this popular belief.

A chemical found in mangoes known as m yrcene can change the effects of marijuana. However, the extent to which mangoes can alter the high is not yet clear.

sorry for the big post on your journal

Veg, Day 23

DSCF8361.JPG

Please excuse the color balance... I really need to figure out what my camera needs in this new environment.

Here is our big girl, ready for a topping and the taking of a few clones. I will carefully watch the wet/dry cycle after our next watering, but she should be coming up on the need to go into her final container very soon.

what camera are you using emilya

Oh. I don't know that camera. However, are you running it under manual mode? cuz it should auto adjust the lighting exposure when its on the other settings

Oh. I don't know that camera. However, are you running it under manual mode? cuz it should auto adjust the lighting exposure when its on the other settings
I just need a better white card to white balance against... also, the lighting is so funny in these new open rooms right now that it is hard to find the right exposure, and what happened on these pictures is that I was forced to use the flash and auto color balance without crawling in there to be in with the plants and in their light... and my alternate plan failed miserably.

Veg, Day 26

Ms. Cough has settled into 3rd place in the race for height in our little menagerie, but she is working on a complexity that may rival the rest of her cousins. She got fed another dose of @GeoFlora Nutrients today and was watered, and based on the wet/dry cycle, she will need to be uppotted in the next few days to her final container. I can not spot any problems at all and so far this has been a very easy grow thanks to the simplicity of the once every two week topical feeding system.

DSCF8393.JPG

she looks good as always emilya. How are the projects coming along?

she looks good as always emilya. How are the projects coming along?
Thanks! Still ongoing projects, but will be wrapping several things up soon... the solar, the grow rooms... or at least wrapped up to the next stage that is. Every time I look, there is something new that needs to be done or a new idea that needs to be implemented, such as the $60 electric winch that I have on its way to me from Harbor Freight. It is a dangerous thing to leave scrap plywood laying around for such a fertile mind as mine to contemplate, for it didn't take me very long at all to envision an a-frame winch support above the stairs that is going to make getting heavy furniture and anything else that I need up that narrow stairwell a doable thing for 2 women with a remote control and a very smart dog.

it will take a bit before you're all settled, but once it's all set and done then you can enjoy your hardwork!!
sounds like you've got staircases figured out.

Back
Top Bottom