Lotus710 - Strawberry Cough X Chem Valley Kush & Azura Haze - First Journal! - 2015

lotus710

Greetings all! This is my first journal but not my first grow:) I have a few things going so lets get started:)

Strain List:

Strawberry OG (Strawberry Cough X Chem Valley Kush)

6 reg seeds bred by a friend of mine so theres not much info to type up!

Azura Haze (Blueberry X Lemon Skunk)

5 fem seeds bred by crop king seeds

Description from cropkingseeds:
Haze is a strong sativa high for exploring your inner self. This tall bushy sativa plant finishes late with full tight buds upon thin stems. Feminized Azura Haze is perfect for crossing with other strains and has a smoke that ranges from earthy to sweet with THC in the low 20s.
This can flower within 12 weeks and it is moderate to grow indoors or outdoors. The THC level can reach up to 20% which is pretty amazing and it is also a good strain for breeding purposes.
This is quite demanding and fussy feeder but it would pay you off with your efforts and investments with high yield of harvest which can reach up to 550 grams

pic from cropkingseeds

Azura-Haze.jpg

On the side

Bc Kush (bc kush ibl) (clones)

12 fem seeds from ----------
first time cloning!
65 day flower
60 day veg
mostly indica
description from attitude:
BC Bud Depot Seeds BC Kush is an easy to grow cannabis plant that is one of the most popular weed seeds on the market. It is of medium height and produces quality yields. It emits extremely strong odours and smoke so take extra care for odour control when growing near neighbours. A good potent physical effect and arguably one of the strongest plants known at present

pic from my last grow:)
10411437_366253040204010_2404582190222314095_n.jpg

Gear being used!

4x4 amazon grow tent
p450 platinum led
ghetto seedling box with 92 true cfl watts
125 watt cfl 6500k
200 watt cfl 2400k
promix hp soil
General hydroponics go box
6 inch vortex s-line
closet;)
coco coir starter pots

Some recent pics!

the azura haze seed i have started
20150331_195202.jpg

the baby strawberry og
20150331_195058.jpg

two bc kush clones
20150331_195128.jpg

20150331_195118.jpg

and the bc kush that is on day 37
20150330_162634.jpg

team no larf
20150330_162540.jpg

ill try to update every week or so! much love:Namaste:

Re: Lotus710 - Strawberry Cough X Chem Valley Kush & Azura Haze - First Journal! - 20

royal queen seeds send me 10 free white widow seeds that i won. they got seized so now im sorry to inform you but im taking down my journal:( i dont want to but its for the best. maybe later in life i can try again! now to figure out how to get rid of it

Re: Lotus710 - Strawberry Cough X Chem Valley Kush & Azura Haze - First Journal! - 20

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

yes everything is doing well thank you. ill get up and post again here soon:)

Back
Top Bottom