4 Strawberry Kush F5's - How Red Can We Get 'Em?

I used FloraKleen on my last flush and will again - give it a try Weezze, you might too.

You’re in for a really nice harvest Scrog. I’d love to try that Strawberry Kush.

I'm not sure chemicals is the right word Weezze. Maybe I should say flushing solution added to the water.

GH "FloraKleen".
Specifically designed to dissolve fertilizer salts, our solution not only flushes excess residue, but also releases a nutrient bond between plants and the system. This connection helps plants make the most of remaining fertilizers, especially in the crucial week just before harvest.

Couldn't find the Flora Kleen and had to go with Grotek Final flush instead. definitely gonna get flora kleen from amazon but probably won't have it before this run ends. I have like 60% amber on some sugar leaves but next to zero inside the buds, Do I have another week to feed? Do i need the insides to have 20% amber to flush? have I missed it, need to start flushing and wasted nutes today lol? Any help is awesome. I have one of those usb scopes arriving tomorrow so I''ll be able to show you better what I mean.

You haven't missed anything OG. At 60% on the sugar leaves your close to ready but if your microscope is coming tomorrow just wait and confirm the plants are ready. You've got a window to work with, one or two days either way won't hurt a thing.

Heres a couple of pictures of mine taken on the day I started flushing. The first is of a sugar leaf and the second is of a calyx. You can see the difference easily.
Sugar leaf
Fri_Dec_29_15-27-58.jpg

Calyx
Tue_Jan_02_07-45-15.jpg

Day 4 of flush. The larger fans are really starting to turn yellow now. PH is 6.1 and EC 560µS. Water temp is 68⁰F and the tent is 73⁰F daytime and and 65⁰F at night. I have a friend coming over on Saturday morning and we'll cut and trim all 4 plants.
MG_6561.jpg

MG_6560.jpg

MG_6546.jpg

MG_6553.jpg

MG_6542.jpg

MG_6541.jpg

MG_65001.jpg

MG_6535.jpg

MG_6536.jpg

I dropped the temps at night to as low as 54⁰F but ran around 60⁰F most nights for two weeks. I let the PH drift up from 5.8 to 6.1 and held it there. I got nothing. It must not be in the genetics to turn red.

There's a little color in the last shot there. It doesn't matter they look amazing dude. Great grow! Some monster colas. .

I'm going to need a name for my next journal. Toss me some ideas.

Back to front...2 White Widows (MJ Seeds), 1 Critical Kush (Dinfem) and 1 Purple Kush (Crop King seeds).
MG_6565.jpg

I'm going to need a name for my next journal. Toss me some ideas.

Maybe the title can reflect your goal in growing these 4 ladies. Like "Scrogdawg bakes a cake", and we can see the whole story from seed to birthday party. Or something like that. Lol as long as you do a journal I will be happy to follow along.

Back
Top Bottom