Three Strains - One RDWC - Welcome To My Madness

You'll both be proud of me.....just found my 1st successful clone! Rider and Scrog, my liquid connection lol. Thanks for the knowledge guys!

H's the reason I run one!
Me too. After talking to SD a year or so ago I fabbed up my first RDWC. Still have it and am still using it. That's what the Thaibodian Skunk is in right now.

After seeing the results of my runt gone crazy, I can totally see the advantages of the DWC. I owe that little shove to you both.

Its day 45 of veg, 4 days since I put the bottom screen up. I had raised the EC to 960 a few days ago but its dropped to 880 despite adding nute water at 1160 EC. I mixed up and added water this morning which is at 1480 EC, hopefully that will bring it up a bit. If not I'll add straight nutients to the reservoir. I'd like to see the reservoir at an EC of 1200 for now. I topped the 2 White Widows and the Purple Kush for the second time two days ago. This morning I did some defoliating and tucking branches under the screen. I'll get much more aggressive with feeding, tucking and defoliating from now until about the third week of flowering. Heres a little picture update.
White Widow 1
MG_6927.jpg

White Widow 2
MG_6928.jpg

Critical Kush
MG_6929.jpg

Purple Kush
MG_6930.jpg

The whole family
MG_6931.jpg

They look very healthy despite what I would consider a near starvation diet. I've read that commercial growers feed just above the point of nutrient deprivation for the optimal use of nutes and plant growth, and your plants bear out that method. They look great! It's going to be another killer run.

Have you ever ran a heater in tent to raise night temps? If so which one.
I ran two small ceramic heaters set to 69 degrees during the cold snaps this winter in opposite corners of the room.

I ran two small ceramic heaters set to 69 degrees during the cold snaps this winter in opposite corners of the room.

Don't forget the head also releases the most heat from the body so Rider's been using that giant head we've given him to help heat the room too lol :rofl:

Don't forget the head also releases the most heat from the body so Rider's been using that giant head we've given him to help heat the room too lol :rofl:
Are you kidding? My head has always been swollen! I don't require confirmation. LMAO.

Are you kidding? My head has always been swollen! I don't require confirmation. LMAO.
Oh here we go......Ontario, you started this lol.

Been trimming every day Tunks. Its getting to be a pain in the ass.
I'd help in a heartbeat brother.....looking to refine my skills lol.
Moreso looking to see how everyone controls their girls.....couple more weeks and my girls will be wild lmao.

Back
Top Bottom