4 Strawberry Kush F5's - How Red Can We Get 'Em?

Beautiful SD

Well done, congrats on a bad ass harvest man

I should finish the clean up today, just have a few things left to do. The mess wasn't terrible.
MG_65971.jpg

MG_6602.jpg

The roots although stained from the nutrients were very healthy.
MG_6605.jpg

And a shot of day 2 in the drying process.
MG_6608.jpg

Got it done. I had one friend lined up to help and a second friend just showed up. Twenty two collective hours of trimming but its all drying now.

Bud density was tight, not packed solid, but certainly not what I'd call airy or fluffy. Had a very strong sweet fragrance to it. Once cut and in normal lighting you could see some red/burgandy in the buds of one of the plants. Extremely sticky to the touch. They produced a shit load of golf ball sized nugs.

The cone I packed surprised me, for having no flush, the smoke was very mellow, sweet on the inhale with a little fuel taste on bottom and smooth again on the exhale. Not hard on the throat at all. It hit hard to the head in minutes and moved into the body in about a half an hour although it didn't lock you in the chair. Over all a good smoke, gets you really high and lasts close to three hours. I'll do a proper smoke report once its dried and cured.

I didn't take a wet weight but my dry weight guess based on previous grows is somewhere in the 5 ounces per plant range x four plants. I'll post up a dry weight in about a week when I jar them up.

Now the clean up starts. Uggh.......
MG_6583.jpg

MG_6586.jpg

MG_6587.jpg

MG_65931.jpg

MG_6590.jpg

MG_6588.jpg
Excellent SD enjoy my friend and happy smokin bro great harvest.

Just a bit of salt residue to wipe out and you're ready to fill the res again! Nice dense rootballs. Do you reuse your netpots/Hydroton? I toss the lot (yes, I'm lazy) but I'd imagine there's a way to get the root debris off of the Hydroton. And I dig your dryer rack!

I grabbed my jar of cones last night and spent about five minutes deciding if I wanted to smoke White Widow, Thai Stik, G13 or Strawberry Kush. Seems funny that I had to make the decision. I've been buying weed for more years than I can remember and am pretty sure I never even thought to ask what strain it was in the past. Now I'm being fussy...lol. I've also noticed that when friends come over and I ask them what they'd like I usually just get the deer in the headlights look.

Back
Top Bottom