Heanter's First Grow - Barney's Critical Kush - Strawberry Blue - HPS -Soil

Looks female to me, Holmes!

You have yourself a great setup. And some very healthy plants! Keep it up!

Thank you pigeons, gives some relief hearing good vibes. Thanks for checking out. [You've also done amazing job reveggin ur plant. Looking forward to see ur big old girl's harvest pictures :) ]

Thanks Heanter! Appreciate your words!

It's been a great time. But she's slowly dying on me. I'm doing nothing different to her that I'm doing to my other girls. But she's having a hard time catching up.

Feel free to check out my new journal! There's lots of excitement to be going on there!

long as you dont see ball sacks your golden.

Thank u for your comment 7Dust. :Namaste:

Today i checked the girls and ''the things'' don't look like male balls anymore. :) and my baby girls were looking so happy in their little home. They grow bigger day by day and tops are starting to fill up:cheer:

Here is some pictures guys,

DAY34 [DAY 13 AFTER 12\12]

IMG_009147.JPG
IMG_009246.JPG
IMG_009334.JPG
IMG_009436.JPG

write them back and tell them. maybe give you a credit or something. nirvana did that to me once and made it right.

Those are sacks! Damn eh? Well get it out of the flower room and if you like you can still chop it town and use it for butter or hash or something with some CBD. It can still provide you wit some medicine.

Those are sacks! Damn eh? Well get it out of the flower room and if you like you can still chop it town and use it for butter or hash or something with some CBD. It can still provide you wit some medicine.

i cut SB down but i also found 2 sacs on CK which i took off.. How come My also ck would produce balls like SB, didin't understand that.
Thank you for your comment.

Hello friends,

I was out of town for a while due to health problem. I couldn't do an update sorry for that. I hope you guys all well...
I left my girl to a friend for watering. CK really doing great. I am suprised the diffrence on her. She swelled up nicely and omg Buds are so freaking dense like a stone :) I really liked 400w HPS. I looked at some lower buds with 100x microscope, getting cloudy tricomes. Some hairs started to turn brown slowly. I cut the nutes because i need to cut her down end of the next week or may be not ı am not sure yet because I will be out of town and have no friends know how to harvest a plant..Anyways,

Lets see some pictures... :):cheer::cheer:

IMG_057325.JPG
IMG_057430.JPG
IMG_057541.JPG
IMG_057636.JPG

:thanks: for stopping by..

Back
Top Bottom