Heanter's First Grow - Barney's Critical Kush - Strawberry Blue - HPS -Soil

You still can get cbds out of it. Or other things. Food drinks. Or file 13 it. Shucks that was male. I hate bag seeds.

Hi guys, yesterday i cut some lower pop corn buds(which are not matured enough yet) to taste with friends just to have an idea about the smoke.
I put them to oven til they were smokeable, the smoke of course was very hars.. however, I passed 1 joint with 3 friend of mine. After Second joint, we were super high :) stucking one thought and thinking to the deepest level, Conversations were kinda strange and one was forgetting what he/she wanna say lol. after a while one girlfriend passed out for 2 hours :) head high lasted very long. It hits you very strong and makes you energetic for a while. I really enjoyed the smoke and i know my friends enjoyed like i did. It is definately night time smoke, makes you super hungry.:thumb:

She is going down soon guys. I need to wait for 1,2 weeks more but i will not coz i am leaving for a long holiday. Here is some pics...

IMG_070437.JPG
IMG_070131.JPG
IMG_070237.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom