4 Strawberry Kush F5's - How Red Can We Get 'Em?

ALBERTA
Where to buy: Privately-run storefronts plus government-operated online sales.
Grow your own?: Up to four plants. Outdoor growing will be banned.
Where to smoke?: Only where tobacco may be smoked.
Other notes: No possession limits in private residences.

Ian

Source: CTV News

I don't think anyone except Ontario has a plan.

I think Ontario is the only province or territory that has passed legislation yet. Everyone has released their plan other than Saskatchewan.

Ian

ALBERTA
Where to smoke?: Only where tobacco may be smoked.

That leaves the door pretty much wide open.

Theres a local park that has a big July 1st celebration every year. Although there is good music, food and lots of other entertainment, I tend to stay away just because I'm not a fan of the crowds. But....July 1st 2018 I'm going, for no other reason than to see if it turns into a shit show.
Its certainly going to be interesting for the first couple of months till everyone (fore and against) settles into this new way of handling the cannabis culture in Canada.

I'm sixty years old and honestly never thought I'd see cannabis legalized in my lifetime. I've been busted three times for possession in the past, albeit forty plus year ago. I received a conditional discharge the first time and the conditions were to "be of good behavior and keep the peace" and absolute discharges the other two times without any conditions. As I recall, I was never fined any money for any of the three charges.

Looks like we'll have another grow ready to hit the rdwc when the tents cleaned out. The Critical Kush, Purple Kush and both White Widows have poked they're heads out of the dirt.
MG_6474.jpg

JM's previous comments have been stuck in my craw now since yesterday. So this morning I took a pretty close look at several calyx's and also went through my notes and pictures of my previous grows. I have to agree with him and am going to hold off of flushing these four Strawberry Kush for two, maybe 3 more days. There just isn't consistently enough ambers yet to justify flushing now. Thanks for pulling back on the reigns JM.

These seeds were advertised as being a heavy sugar producer which was part of the reason I selected them. They haven't disappointed me in that respect for sure.
MG_6498.jpg

MG_6477.jpg

MG_6488.jpg

MG_6497.jpg

MG_6492.jpg

MG_6494.jpg

They look fantastic SD! Colas for days and I bet they smell wondeful

They look great SD. But where's this red we were promised? :cool:

Ian

I missed it heard

Thing is sadly USA one but not to make excuses but I don't believe in letting single talent win a game . It a team effort for 60 mins then one guy with soft hands wins the game ? I dunno. Still good game by sounds of it .

Happy New Years boyz and gals ...

And thanks again scrogdawg for the butter thing next time I won't burn it 375 lol 175f lol

Back
Top Bottom