4 Strawberry Kush F5's - How Red Can We Get 'Em?

Tomorrow we flush. The most time I've flushed before was 6 days. I'd like to get about 10 days on this one to see if the extra time will remove more of the chemicals and improve the taste of the bud by any noticeable amount. I'm shooting for 20%-30% ambers when I chop.

They don't seem to be ready for flush at 40X magnification but 200X magnification says different. Hmmm.....
40X
Thu_Dec_28_07-45-41.jpg

200X
Thu_Dec_28_07-34-09.jpg

Thu_Dec_28_07-44-20.jpg

Looking good, did you find that many in more then one spot? Be patient, you have come this far don't rush it by a few days and feel sorry or wonder later. I know its a crap shot how fast they will continue to turn once the flush starts.

Looking good, did you find that many in more then one spot? Be patient, you have come this far don't rush it by a few days and feel sorry or wonder later. I know its a crap shot how fast they will continue to turn once the flush starts.

I usually look at three different spots when I'm checking to get a good sampling. I've looked at trichs after chopping and they always continue to turn even when hanging to dry.

Id love to sit there, hit the cones, and watch you guys trim... :tokin:

No freeloaders at the table. You'd have to head up the QC department.

KoolBloom dry definitely puts weight on the buds and helps them bulk up, but I couldn't say if it has an effect on ripening times. I haven't noticed any change in mine ever.

Santa brought me one of those microscopes for Christmas. How do you support it to get the photos?

Ian

thanks for the info on that. I have been looking for a good USB microscope as my eyes are not geared for close up focus after lasik surgery. So are you pulling a small sample and placing it on the tray or free handing it with the probe?

Santa brought me one of those microscopes for Christmas. How do you support it to get the photos?

Ian

I pull a calyx off with tweezers and place it on the tray to look at. Then its just a click of the mouse to take a capture.
These things are good for determining clear/cloudy/amber, but for fifty bucks please don't expect NASA quality optics and resolutions.

Ian....

Have you any idea how Alberta is planning to deal with Bill C45 and C46? Are they on board, and how might the Alberta legislation look?

Ian....

Have you any idea how Alberta is planning to deal with Bill C45 and C46? Are they on board, and how might the Alberta legislation look?
I don't think anyone except Ontario has a plan. They sell booze privately at every street corner so maybe they'll let it he privatized here too.

Back
Top Bottom