Purple Widow Auto 2'x2' - DWC - LED & Fluo

Weezze

Hi, welcome to my new journal.

I had some problems in the last few weeks. I learned the hard way that with a DWC I need a check valve.
My third Amnesium was doing great until one day I check and she was all dried! I open the bucket and it was empty!! :eek:
One tube was disconnected from the pump and all the water was sucked out!! o_O She died and I had 700$ of water damage. No clones, no seeds. :rolleyes:

So I bought some new seeds, waiting and waiting, too long I bought other seeds elsewhere. I received them, then the first one died... And now this is the second one, there's hope!

It's a Purple Widow, a cross between a Purple Kush and White Widow! It should be nice! :cool: Mostly Sativa with a thc of 19% to 22%.
And it's my first auto, they say it should be ready in 8 to 9 weeks! Let's see about that!

The light is the Mars-Hydro Mars Pro II 80, I put back my T12 fluo and bought some new tubes, 2x warm and 2x cool white (20w each). I set the timer to 17/7.

The tent is a noname from eBay, 2'x2'x5'.
I have a 6" carbon scrubber with an inline fan, a Panasonic FV-20NLF1 WhisperLine 240 CFM with a variac to control the speed. This mix is so quiet!! The tent is inside the closet of my bedroom and I don't hear it at night! :)
There's a little humidifer inside too.

I use the OEM nutrients from the hydro store:
Veg: A (5-0-2) B (1-5-8)
Bloom: A (6-0-3) B (1-4-8)

Here she is at 3 days from seed, she's so little!!

Today she's 7 days old! :love:

Here's my check valve, 5$ each to save a lot!

Here's how to top of the tent look like.

And finally, here's a Mango Chutney feminised that will grow on the side.

:ganjamon:

Sorry to hear of your last couple attempts. It is amazing how many things can go wrong. I almost screwed up one of my last grow when i accidently turned off my DWD for 3 days and got root rot.

Looks like a nice setup. If you don't mind I'll be subbing and checking in on your grow.

Sorry to hear of your last couple attempts. It is amazing how many things can go wrong. I almost screwed up one of my last grow when i accidently turned off my DWD for 3 days and got root rot.

Looks like a nice setup. If you don't mind I'll be subbing and checking in on your grow.

I live in a condo, 2nd and 3rd floor. The water pass through the wall and went to the ceiling of the common stairs!! I was quite stressed! I make sure that it was repaired fast.
The reason I gave is that I had a bucket of water and my cat spilled it! :laugh:

I live in a condo, 2nd and 3rd floor. The water pass through the wall and went to the ceiling of the common stairs!! I was quite stressed! I make sure that it was repaired fast.
The reason I gave is that I had a bucket of water and my cat spilled it! :laugh:

Yikes... that is quite a mess for sure. I also live in a 3 story townhouse - at least all 3 stories are mine and my grow is on the bottom floor in the garage.

That must have been a huge cat you had ----:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Found ya. I'll hang out in the chair in the corner.
Cool to see you! but scary avatar! :laugh:

Sold you cat out!! I would be stressed about that water leak too.
I have only grown in soil and I will check out your grow to pick up some tips.
Good luck
I have 2 cats, and one would be big enough to do it! lol!
thanks for stopping by! :)

Back
Top Bottom