Amnesium - Clone#1 - 2'x2' - ProMix HP - Mars Pro II 80

Yeah,when i see it,i can not believe what i saw....it's so close to me...i even want to lie on it....
Amazing!! It's like heaven! :thedoubletake:
I goggled the location. :)

Day 6 in bloom

The buds begin to take form! :)

IMG_20170831_191946.jpg

IMG_20170831_191514.jpg

The cats creepin me out.....his eyes.

She's a little demon! :laugh: Now that she's older it's ok but when she was young it was different...
She has a torn tendon in a leg, one big teeth is missing a part, there's a scare on her nose fighting with my other cat. And she don't even go outside!!

About my driver...
There's this thread that peoples talk about the slow mail processing from Canada customs.

There's one guy that called them, and they say that there is currently a 28 days delay at Canada customs in Vancouver, but it could be faster than that or longer.

I guess I have at least another week to wait. :rollingeyes:

And something tell me that goods that cannot be taxed (like warranty parts) are even slower...

She likes a brave fighter

She's a little demon! :laugh: Now that she's older it's ok but when she was young it was different...
She has a torn tendon in a leg, one big teeth is missing a part, there's a scare on her nose fighting with my other cat. And she don't even go outside!!

If you still haven't received your drivers in one weeks later, please tell me:Namaste:

About my driver...
There's this thread that peoples talk about the slow mail processing from Canada customs.

There's one guy that called them, and they say that there is currently a 28 days delay at Canada customs in Vancouver, but it could be faster than that or longer.

I guess I have at least another week to wait. :rollingeyes:

And something tell me that goods that cannot be taxed (like warranty parts) are even slower...

Nicely scrog, can't wait to see her bloom:cheesygrinsmiley:

Day 9 in bloom

I gave her a drink 2 days ago, growth nutrients, I'll switch to bloom very soon. :)

IMG_20170903_142738.jpg

IMG_20170903_142807.jpg

Now plant have more light and comfortable temps, she will grow better and better

Day 13 in bloom

I received my driver!!! :yahoo:

Very easy to change, you only need a phillips screwdriver and a cutter.

Much better now! :)

IMG_20170907_182437.jpg

The temp drop by 5F! The ufo light was very hot!

Back
Top Bottom