Mango Chutney Feminised 2'x2', ProMix HP, LED & Fluo

Day 16 in bloom, she stretch a lot this week! I've trained her under the net and do some defoliation again.
The temp is aound 80F, humidity at 50% and I don't use my humidifer! But I need to buy another fan!!

The soil is still wet from last week drink! Maybe the pot is too big?

I'll probably need another defoliation in 2-3 weeks.

The buds look great! very "hairy" like a sativa! :love:

Under the blue light.

I've turned on the fluo, it was off since the beginning because of the hot weather.
And she smell so good, sweet and fruity! :)

A great looking plant. How did you train her to have so many bud sites?
Thanks! :)
For the many bud sites, I'm not sure! :laugh:
She has grown under the Purple Widow from seed, I had to cut a lots of dead branches and leaves, she was looking like a bonsai until she was alone under the light at 2 months, then she began to grow a lots of bud sites.

So I guess topping a lot during the first week of growth did the trick! :hmmmm: I will have to try that again! :theband:

Day 70 in bloom... Harvest day!
:cheer:

And after cutting the fan leaves...

I will let her dry like this for a few days, then it will go to manson jar with boveda pack.

I've tested some and the high is real good!! :love: She should taste better in a couple of weeks of curing! :laugh:

She was very easy to grow, 4 drinks in bloom with 3 flushes at the end. That's about what I've done with her!

My next grow will be with dwc, I have the choice between another Purple Widow (auto), Northern Lights (auto), Waist Deep (auto) or Northern Soul (fem).
I'll see!

:thanks:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviewsforum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom