4 Strawberry Kush F5's - How Red Can We Get 'Em?

Let that Ph creep scrog. It's never too late for some pink ..

Happy New Year to you too Joe.

Were you able to salvage anything out of the butter or was it a write off?

It gave a bit eat six cookies lol

Next time will be better ..

Rose Bowl and Sugar Bowl today. Wahooo...

In honor of the Sugar Bowl, some New Years day sugar shots. Day 2 of flush.
MG_65011.jpg

MG_6504.jpg

MG_6500.jpg

MG_65071.jpg

MG_6508.jpg

MG_6509.jpg

How much time you change the tap water when you flush?

I don't plant to change the flush water at all Weezze. I'll just keep topping up with PH'd tap water that has sat for a day.

Is this a good Medical weed looks like a lot of sativa .

This Strawberry Kush is an 80% Indica dominant plant. I believe it has a very low CBD content.

EC of the tap water going in was 400. After an hour circulating with the flushing chemicals it was 560, and is still at 560 after two days. They are still drinking 1.5 gallons a day of water. To me that says they are consuming whatever is stored in the plants now. The lower fans are starting to yellow.

That's a good sign. Leaching those chemicals out of the plant will yield a tastier smoke, and you know I'm all about tasty smoke. LOL. Well, fourty years ago I was!

edit: corrected fourty to the way it SHOULD be spelled. Fricking English language... :)

You have some nice frost on them SD, I took down my Purples today, not much frost but sticky...did notice a hint of purple on a couple, the temps with lights off were down to 54 degrees with this cold snap here, we will see if it shows up after the cure!:goodjob:

Take a look at the trunks of yours and if you can get a sample picture of one...I am trying to figure out why Hayley's trunk is so smooth and green compared to the Kush & Widows scaly Grey trunks...maybe my harvest on her is not weeks away but months!:laughtwo:

edit: corrected fourty to the way it SHOULD be spelled. Fricking English language... :)

Changes to the English Language

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.
As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would be known as "Euro-English".
In the first year, 's' will replace the soft 'c'. Sertainly,this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard 'c' will be dropped in favor of the 'k'. This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have one less letter.
There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome 'ph' will be replased with the 'f'. This will make words like 'fotograf' 20% shorter!
In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expected to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double leters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent 'e' in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.
By the 4th year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing 'th' with 'z' and 'w' wiz 'v'. During ze fifz year ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords kontaining 'ou' and similar changes vud of kurs be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters. After ze fifz yer ve vil hav a rali sensibl ritn styl. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evriun vil find it ezi tu undrstand ech ozer.
Zen Z Drem Vil Finali Kum Tru!!

I'm not sure chemicals is the right word Weezze. Maybe I should say flushing solution added to the water.

GH "FloraKleen".
Specifically designed to dissolve fertilizer salts, our solution not only flushes excess residue, but also releases a nutrient bond between plants and the system. This connection helps plants make the most of remaining fertilizers, especially in the crucial week just before harvest.

I'm not sure chemicals is the right word Weezze. Maybe I should say flushing solution added to the water.

GH "FloraKleen".
Specifically designed to dissolve fertilizer salts, our solution not only flushes excess residue, but also releases a nutrient bond between plants and the system. This connection helps plants make the most of remaining fertilizers, especially in the crucial week just before harvest.

Ok! I always used only tap water, I've got to check this! :)

Back
Top Bottom