4 Strawberry Kush F5's - How Red Can We Get 'Em?

Today is drop seeds day for the next run. I had to go through the ritual and lay out everything, then 2 cups of coffee later decided on 2 420 White Widow, 1 Dinafem Critical Kush and 1 CKS Purple Kush. All 4 seeds are floating in water right now and then into paper towel when they sink.
IMG_641914.jpg

MG_6451.jpg

Great line up o need to get another dinafem CK

I lost two seeds due to cold temps in towel ...

Swag is growing one out now it's just smexy ..

Looking forward to seeing how they turn out scrog

Today is drop seeds day for the next run. I had to go through the ritual and lay out everything, then 2 cups of coffee later decided on 2 420 White Widow, 1 Dinafem Critical Kush and 1 CKS Purple Kush. All 4 seeds are floating in water right now and then into paper towel when they sink.
IMG_641914.jpg

MG_6451.jpg

We all followed grandpa through these past few months growing different strains in one system. You're one stubborn guy SD and I love it, this is going to be beautiful tutorial of either why you should or shouldn't listen to people. I can't wait.

A few pictures of the progress. Steady swelling, looking forward to the last big push in a couple weeks. They seem to be putting on more frost as well. Feeding at 1440µS, PH @ 5.8, water temp is 69⁰F and RH @ 33%.

Day 40 Flower.

IMG_629510.jpg

Gosh, that is one pretty plant. Way to go, Scrowgdawg!

Multiple strains in one RDWC? Scrogdawg will make it look so easy a cave dude could do it. That's due in large part to his attention to the minutia. But it's also important to remember that he sold his soul to the Garden Gnomes.

You and I will have White Widows vegging in parallel Scrog, should be fun to watch! Love the strain selection, Purple Kush is an all time favourite.

All the seeds went to bottom in 6 hours. I soaked them for another couple hours and then put them in wet paper towels.

Seeing mostly cloudy trichomes now with a very occasional amber top on the calyx's. I guess I could start to flush any time now but I think boxing day is going to be the day of choice. That should give me a week or better to flush. Heres a couple of shots from this afternoon. Whats your thoughts on starting to flush?
Sat_Dec_23_17-32-51.jpg

Sat_Dec_23_17-41-47.jpg

We all followed grandpa through these past few months growing different strains in one system. You're one stubborn guy SD and I love it, this is going to be beautiful tutorial of either why you should or shouldn't listen to people. I can't wait.

Only 3 strains, pick another one make it interesting....

Sounds like a good lineup.

I did a White Widow a G-13 and a Mack together last grow. It wouldn't have been a issue if the Mack hadn't been such a twat. I swore up and down, never again with multiple strains in the same RDWC.

I think these 3 will play much nicer together. If they don't I can always just cut my wrists.

I’m about done running different strains in a single rdwc

Can't say as I blame you. Maybe I just need another grow spanking to dirve that message home.

I would wait for a few more amber if it were me.

I'm thinking I'm 2+ weeks from chopping...:hmmmm: They'll decide I guess.

I did a White Widow a G-13 and a Mack together last grow. It wouldn't have been a issue if the Mack hadn't been such a twat. I swore up and down, never again with multiple strains in the same RDWC.

I think these 3 will play much nicer together. If they don't I can always just cut my wrists.

I’m about done running different strains in a single rdwc

Is it for the whole grow that multiple strains in rdwc give issues or just in flower?
I was thinking on building a rdwc just for veg.

Is it for the whole grow that multiple strains in rdwc give issues or just in flower?
I was thinking on building a rdwc just for veg.

Different strains like different feed rates through veg and flower which is not conducive to rdwc. Different plant heights during and after stretch can make light height and placement difficult in flower. Just to mention a couple potential problems.

Hey Dawg, I made it through your last journal finally. Wow, what a nightmare for you. That Mack did NOT play well with others. It's crazy that you were able to pull it off and keep them all happy and healthy through harvest with the Mack trying to hog all the light from the shorties. Maybe next time you grow the Mack flip to flower as soon as the cotyledons emerge! LOL

Back
Top Bottom