Three Strains - One RDWC - Welcome To My Madness

Day 33 of veg. Got some decent growth going on now both up top and with the roots. Feeding at 720µS with PH @ 5.8. In the first picture you can see the Purple Kush in the back right corner still struggling a bit but shes still growing. The 2 White Widow in the front and the Critical Kush in the left rear are doing great. All 4 were topped four days ago.
MG_67311.jpg

White Widow #1
MG_6732.jpg

White Widow #2
MG_6733.jpg

Critical Kush
MG_6734.jpg

MG_6736.jpg

Dude! Sorry I missed the oil run. Doesn’t look bad to me. After a few days it’ll be more stable.

If you don’t like dabbing it you can make other oils. You can take that blob and decarb it. I use one of the silicone containers and put it in my toaster oven at 250*F. Once it stops bubbling (about 15 minutes) it’s decarb. Then, just add that to whatever you want. I use coconut oil or olive oil and put them in capsules.

Plants are healthy, drinking 2L a day. Bumped the EC to 800. Lots of growth in the last few days. I'll give them a second topping probably on Monday and then its on to scrogging.
MG_6781.jpg

White Widow
MG_6770.jpg

White Widow
MG_6772.jpg

Critical Kush
MG_6773.jpg

Purple Kush
MG_6774.jpg

Day 33 of veg. Got some decent growth going on now both up top and with the roots. Feeding at 720µS with PH @ 5.8. In the first picture you can see the Purple Kush in the back right corner still struggling a bit but shes still growing. The 2 White Widow in the front and the Critical Kush in the left rear are doing great. All 4 were topped four days ago.
MG_67311.jpg

White Widow #1
MG_6732.jpg

White Widow #2
MG_6733.jpg

Critical Kush
MG_6734.jpg

MG_6736.jpg

Man those are some healthy roots buddy. A lot of roots I see have an amber to them or brownish towards bottoms. But wowzers those are whiter then my teeth man .

Sorry giving you some love there man killing it .

Man those are some healthy roots buddy. A lot of roots I see have an amber to them or brownish towards bottoms. But wowzers those are whiter then my teeth man .

Sorry giving you some love there man killing it .

They'll be the brown you describe soon enough. The GH Micro will stain them but I'm hardly feeding any yet.

What was that? 4 days growth? Fuck. How?

You'll be doing it now that the new lights are on.

I've told you before that I hate you right?

On many occasions, ya wad...

Looking at the new growth, problem looks fixed.

Ya, it seems all's good. I'm pretty sure I did something that caused that boo boo. The Purple Kush got the worst of it, and it hurt her, but shes still plugging along too.

Hey Scrogdawg do you believe in less is more buddy?

My ppm coming out is 980 going in 650-750 ish .
Mostly cal mag micro and bloom

Few boosters ya know .

I guess what I'm asking is what currently is your average ppm you find to be a sweet spot during day peak flowering ?

I go into flower at 700-800 ppm. After the stretch is over I drop to 600-650 ppm and ride it out till flush. When I drop the ppm's, I cut back the N, almost eliminate the P, and stuff it with K. But thats hydro not Promix.

I go into flower at 700-800 ppm. After the stretch is over I drop to 600-650 ppm and ride it out till flush. When I drop the ppm's, I cut back the N, almost eliminate the P, and stuff it with K. But thats hydro not Promix.

Thanks man makes me feel a little better knowing I'm not going to hard on them

Plants are healthy, drinking 2L a day. Bumped the EC to 800. Lots of growth in the last few days. I'll give them a second topping probably on Monday and then its on to scrogging.
MG_6781.jpg
Splainiate sumthin to me, Scrogdawg. Your GrowBoss is set to the EC scale but the readout is more appropriate to the PPM500 scale. My GrowBoss would show an EC of about 1.5 for a Hanna PPM of 760. An EC of 760 would be 532000ppm. I'm confused.

Back
Top Bottom