Strawberry Cough? Yes Please! LOS Grown

it's a cluster, but still a mutant. i tried to take on the weight of the groyo for that tale of the tape pic- nearly lost a limb.

Good morning/afternoon all, today is "cut yer nugs off" day! One of my favorite days. Today I snipped 16.9 ounces and it looks like the rh might hold around 61%. Time will tell. The rh started at 64% and is on the way down in the bag. The room they were in ended at 60% so it should be close. It was a 5 day hang.
They smell different being grown in LOS. I can't wait to give them a toke. I won't wait long, I'll know before they cure if there's a shift in taste, smoothness, high etc. Here's today. :p

High
Getting to the end of this grow journal.
This morning I tore the soil and roots apart getting ready to re-amend and compost. I'll need this soil to finish the next grow so I better get going. The soil was so thick with roots I needed to cut 1 inch squares then break them up in my hands to get it out. This is the best root ball I've grown to date. Getting the tops wet while waiting for the bottoms to dry out worked perfectly. I think anytime I need to go more than 3 days I'll splash some on top to keep the herd happy and roots fed. I'm pretty sure this pot could get shot out of a cannon and stay intact before I broke the roots up!

I'm 2 joints in to the lovely bud this lady gave us. IKR! It's too early to say anything concrete other than this one is leaps and bounds ahead of her mom in taste, and a different high feeling. A few weeks and I'll be more acquainted and she'll be more aged. One example, I took 4 or 5 hits and went to work removing leaves for a couple of hours in the yard and had a fine time of it. She's 80% sativa and my body ran well while my head was amused and clear. I think she tops out at 15% to 23% thc by the book. More detailed smoke report in a few weeks.

Wow, it's time to thank everyone contributing, and watching this grow. I do enjoy the love of the grow and am thankful you do too! Sharing it is hard sometimes and for that I'm extra grateful to you. Each grow I put another new tool in the box for later use and sharing. Thank you so much for helping me and everyone reading to grow this beautiful weed of many uses and joy!
I'll (we'll) be growing 4 different photos next and I'll let you all know when through the DDA journal soon. A Mar-sian Darkness Falls In Otterville

I'm still stuck on the bowl.
i went looking for root pics. i don't think u took em. what about us rednecks?! we'll never understand. that's awesome. healthy! (& more work ;D )
I'm a believer! i forgot how much i started with (amnesia, go figure), but I'm pretty sure the thc %, of the c1s, didn't jive, with the mother, but i did grow em differently. that %- i believe- to b measurably (if u remember to write down what u measured!) lower, but as u say- it's like an entirely diff strain. I'm actually happy about this (this time, at least). don't care that it's lower...

I'm still stuck on the bowl.
i went looking for root pics. i don't think u took em. what about us rednecks?! we'll never understand. that's awesome. healthy! (& more work ;D )
I'm a believer! i forgot how much i started with (amnesia, go figure), but I'm pretty sure the thc %, of the c1s, didn't jive, with the mother, but i did grow em differently. that %- i believe- to b measurably (if u remember to write down what u measured!) lower, but as u say- it's like an entirely diff strain. I'm actually happy about this (this time, at least). don't care that it's lower...
Sorry Spare I didn't have the energy today for pics. I should have. Picture tiny roots so thick you can't tear through them with your fingers. These being fed by roots the size of the lead in a pencil here and there from the very top to the bottom and an half inch to the sides. Just incredible!
I hear the potency can differ with a clone too. This one isn't ready to be judged for that yet although I'm happy right now if it stays like this. I have 20% + thc in the closet so something lighter is good to have.

i can just imagine. sound like container breakers!
mine don't get that old, anymore. no more bolt cutters on the net pots, ty ;D . it's shocking how much a taproot really is a drill bit.

mr. P.C., is lurking, today. afternoon, pc & sky, virgincoffee, etc.!
I'm on cleanup duty, today.

and if mom leaves early, yesterday's flush...
no excuse. i licked the bowl.

mr stone, i know it's ur journal, but it's so comfy, in here! may need to let this one go til... is that the cough, in the "nchill" bowl? don't close the journal! she's still curing, isn't she?

She was a beauty.
That bowl full is :drool:
:bravo:
i find ur name, extremely intimidating. on the upside, it's not a donkey curve... u up the averages for all us lil people!

Damn SC, you just joined last week and already you're a "well known member". You get it in quick!

1. easier, if ur a narcissist.
2. pretty sure i have more apologies to make r.e.: off topic- EVERYBODY'S threads, but mine.
3. i could see the writing on the walls and last thing i wanted was a learner's permit. yes, i would say I'm a freshman, but i wanted whiskers, asap! it's about the chix, ya know ;D . ahem- grow wise.

mr stone, i know it's ur journal, but it's so comfy, in here! may need to let this one go til... is that the cough, in the "nchill" bowl? don't close the journal! she's still curing, isn't she?
She's actually drying still. The rh turned out to be 66% so I'm opening the bag to the 50% room an hour at a time until I get my 58%. Who knows if curing started yet. I think it has.

Looking good SO. She'll get a little better as she cures. I averaged a lb./plant this year. 4 ladies, 4 lbs. was a great growing year! Glad you had a great year a well. Looks like I do the same as you; hang until dry, snip into bowl, store in turkey roasting bags. Works for me as well!! Cheers

Looking good SO. She'll get a little better as she cures. I averaged a lb./plant this year. 4 ladies, 4 lbs. was a great growing year! Glad you had a great year a well. Looks like I do the same as you; hang until dry, snip into bowl, store in turkey roasting bags. Works for me as well!! Cheers
You had a phenomenal season Bode. You and the Misses will be well taken care of. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Back
Top Bottom