Strawberry Cough? Yes Please! LOS Grown

Highya SO,

That will be a haul on an indoor plant (1 lb). If not, you still have a big pile of Strawberry Cough buds!! I'm always glad to get one trimmed, into the cure mode! Congrats on your new stash! Cheers

Have fun with the murdering and dismemberment?

Congratulations Stone. :green_heart:
All chopped up and ready to bring her parts back in to hang some more!
:welldone: otter! A worthy end to a worthy opponent. Congratulations on the victory.
Thanks Shed, she made me think for sure. I'm not sure I am the true victor. I'll ponder that while I smoke her gooey bud.
Highya SO,

That will be a haul on an indoor plant (1 lb). If not, you still have a big pile of Strawberry Cough buds!! I'm always glad to get one trimmed, into the cure mode! Congrats on your new stash! Cheers
She was dense so maybe. I hope so anyway. I'll know more when I hang her in the house. Guessing is fun! Did you get a big blow this morning? Maybe remnants of ours last night WOWZA!
Well done SO! She was a lovely lady.
The best result of the extended darkness is not possible to see - the undegraded terpenes. How did she smell?
I couldn't tell yesterday either. She smelled what I think might be called spicey piney I think. Not an eye watering slap to the face like some but strong and pleasant. No tester yet.

Okie dokie, she's in from the elements. Dry enough to hang in the room with a fan running on low aimed away from her. I'll run a humidifier or dehumidifier to keep rh in line. I like to keep it at 60 or 65% for a while if I can then bring it down to 58 and jar it. Bucket it this time. Turkey bag burping and bucket storage.

So I did the beginning of a soiltopsy. The whole time this plant grew I wondered what was happening to the 4 spikes I put in the soil. Remember those way back when I built the pots? I made a hole a half inch round times 4 and filled them with food from top to bottom for the roots to draw from through both veg and flower. I'd have to guess there's over a cup of ground stone, shell, feathers, kelp etc in them. I sliced through the soil with a knife and found first that just under the bark lay the roots, and solid. I hacked through them where I knew I put the spike and found it completely gone from my view. I believe it was totally consumed as there was nothing but soil and roots everywhere. Or aliens. I'll get back to this later when I finish.
Mulch is giant in a grow like this, like ya read about! I'm looking for a source for some good pine mulch now. Any brand names?
Keeping those top roots alive and thriving was no mistake. I got the finest water coaching in town for this one and it shows.

Checking out the roots a little more I found the same. Lots of healthy roots from top to sides. I will get to the bottom of this...but not today. There's absolutely no sign of spike material and I'm blown away! I would have thought something would have been leftover. Not to my eyes. No fear going forward spiking things up!

This one shows about a half inch to the air pruning of roots on the sides.

Back
Top Bottom