Strawberry Cough? Yes Please! LOS Grown

And how did it go?
Thanks, X-rays and set up an appt. to set an appt to have some nerves burned with radio waves in the spine where the issue is. That's the next level of care for me vs shots in the muscles that get rock like. I'm looking forward to a day without a migraine at some level. Ms Otter has the procedure sometimes with some success so let's hope! Oh yea, we're a pair. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I noticed this plant popping pistols 2 days after feeding the aact's last week. So I did it again... and again! This lady is popping pistols like crazy this late in the game. Could be all the time that passed without any aact's and there's a microbe need for best growing. I've been giving microbes with every watering for the last 3 or 4 times and each time she rewards me with more pistols and more bud density and girth and trichomes. I water as if it's the last time every time but not yet. Tonight she drinks from the aact bucket once again on day 66 of flower.

Highya SO,

So sorry to hear about your and your wife's medical troubles :(. I've stayed pretty healthy throughout, and can't imagine what chronic pain could be like. I have no wish to find out, but I sympathize with your pain. So sorry! The cannabis helps out alot? I'd hate to be using narcotics forever!! So sorry for you and your wife!

Highya SO,

So sorry to hear about your and your wife's medical troubles :(. I've stayed pretty healthy throughout, and can't imagine what chronic pain could be like. I have no wish to find out, but I sympathize with your pain. So sorry! The cannabis helps out alot? I'd hate to be using narcotics forever!! So sorry for you and your wife!
That's sweet of you my friend but don't waste time on that.:love: We won't be fooled into the narcotic ring and will resist every day the routine use. We're fine and happy like you, greeting each day with a smile and are fortunate to have made it to retirement living in our home together. It doesn't define us, it's just a part of us. Kind of like a pimple. :love: :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:

nerves burned with radio waves
Weird science.
That sounds super fun. How the heck do you target nerves with radio waves?
It's more precise than it sounds, no doubt.

Thank you otter wow toe bean orders today . You and seedsman. Thank you my man they made it safely. Def going to drop that lemon og and dark devil auto next.

Too kind bro .

:passitleft:

Weird science.
That sounds super fun. How the heck do you target nerves with radio waves?
It's more precise than it sounds, no doubt.
It's done with live x-ray action.
I'm sure the delay is just to give them time to figure out the science behind the procedure ;)
Or wasting time and money. No, they'll splain the procedure and prep. If they do it again they should skip this step but don't. That's wasting time and money! Ms Otter's had it a few times.

Thank you otter wow toe bean orders today . You and seedsman. Thank you my man they made it safely. Def going to drop that lemon og and dark devil auto next.

Too kind bro .

:passitleft:

Hey and no doubles! I hope they all grow with extra pizaz for you brother! I forgot to note the DTF from Stank Genetics are regulars, the rest are fem. Enjoy! :green_heart:

That's sweet of you my friend but don't waste time on that.:love: We won't be fooled into the narcotic ring and will resist every day the routine use. We're fine and happy like you, greeting each day with a smile and are fortunate to have made it to retirement living in our home together. It doesn't define us, it's just a part of us. Kind of like a pimple. :love: :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:
Great attitude!! Cannabis makes everything okay! That's the way I imagined retirement to be! Pimples not necessary, but okay. Cheers

Yeah!!!! That's what we called it in Korea.

Hi
She's pumping pistols like no tomorrow! Hehe see what I did there? But there will be tomorrow and at least a couple more. She's coming to a wonderful end. Her bottom nugs are even filling in pretty good for being very far from the lights. Another trichome check tonight. Always mostly milky with some clear and little amber so far. I look daily these days. Amber trichs will be the only block to another few days of living.

Back
Top Bottom