My Mystery Indica Reveg

Thanks old man. At least with the next endeavour I go into it with a lot more knowledge of the mystery girl and I'm very curious how she will perform with those lessons learnt. I also have some idea of what to expect from the other two strains I'm running based on the seed bank info and other grows.

So, naturally, the quality keeps increasing the longer the cure and I am certainly noticing that!

The smell is improving and it's a unique, sweet, hard to exactly put my finger on it smell (hints of pine, maybe grapefruit), but relatively smooth with only the slightest grab. But it's an unusual smoke. It is completely cerebral with no couch lock at all (exactly the way I prefer it), albeit not astronomically strong. But it's unusual insofar as, after about three cones, I'm cruising and then, about half an hour later, as I'm slowly drifting downwards, it suddenly kicks in again with a vengeance and I'm taken back up to departure point again.

Overall, the bag appeal is minimal, but a sample will probably help remove it from my hands at a price somewhat lower than I would like. I called the buds light, fluffy buds, but truth be told, there are a few reasonable looking buds.

LOL, considering I once squawked I'll only get 3 ounces, I'm actually quite pleased to have almost 8 ounces and I am damned certain that I will break the 1gm/W barrier next grow. However, I would like to supplement the lights for the next flowering period.

Anyone have any recommendations to supplement my p450 in a 4 ft by 4ft by 7ft?

Forgot to mention, but, even though the smoke is cerebral and not physical, it has still been awesome for my insomnia.

Well, I do have Scottish ancestry (the sporran is usually cautiously opened), but I'm just thinking to supplement. There's one I've seen good reports on, but I can't remember the name exactly. It's something like vespaser, but isn't.

I've heard really good things about PS, but their prices almost reach the sun's orbit!

Very close, my friend, very close! Close enough that I found the brands.

This sounds like a good addition, especially considering the room the moths will have to breed.

I didn't mention that it was blowing a gale here and power interruptions were expected today. Thankfully, only a tree fell on the house, but the power continued unabated. And when I say gales, I would estimate 70 -80 mph gusts. Looks like there won't be too much damage, but I was too pussy to try and clear it in the wind and hail.

I did move one piece which miraculously didn't snap the washing line upon which it lay and that had a girth of about 10 inches. The temp dropped 10 C in 1 hour and my fingers froze clearing the limb.

Is this climate change or global warming? I'm all confused with the revelations that two of the four groups who provide data to the IPCC who promulgate climate data have been proven to have fudged the figures.

The curing process is doing wonders for her smell and her potency. After a week of slow drying/curing, it's lost that chlorophyll smell although the smell is really hard to put my finger on, but there is definitely a strong hint of pine and I guess, after reading strain reviews for Diesel strains, I finally get what they mean when they describe the smell as like diesel.

Naturally, as she cures she is getting better and better. It is most definitely a cerebral high and there is no couch lock at all. I think, after a few samples, I should have no problem getting rid of it at the right price and I'll then get myself another LED to boost the flowering with the proceeds.

I'm glad I kept her alive for the next grow and can then see what she can really do under better conditions more suited to her delicate nature.

Back 25 years or so ago, when I grew outside seriously for the last time, one never knew what you were smoking or what seeds you planting, so it was always an adventure into the unknown, but one of my favourite smelling and tasting weeds had a really strong mango smell and taste and it comes as no surprise that mangoes are also high in terpenes.

I just may have to try a few of the newer mango flavoured strains such as mango Kush.

Strain Highlights
The Mango Kush marijuana strain tastes similar to the the actual mango fruit, with a distinct kush flavor, and hints of pine on the exhale. It's buds are covered with orange pistils and are described as very dense. The plant has an average growth height of 4-5 feet. Flowering is 9-11 weeks and is a favorite with both indoor and outdoor growers. The buds have thick shiny trichomes which are evident when the bud is broken apart. The smell and taste are the same and described as mango and banana. THC content has been measured up to 16% and CBD at 0.3%.

thenuttyprofessor
“Very potent. Hit this twice off a vaporizer at a dinner party and passed on the third and fourth rounds cause i was already good. Nice sativa start put me in a great mood, lots of laughs but didn't get stupid. Found myself focused on a friend breaking down a great business idea. Indica finish, with a mellow couch lock for the remainder of the night. Alcohol friendly has no side effects with shots.”

mango-kush__primary_ae05.jpg

Only problem with these sweet mamas is their flowering time.

Still, I guess another couple of weeks after the 9 week flowering mark can't be that excruciating, can it?

Shame they're a bit focused on disavowing non cannabis related videos, so I can't really post one of my all time favourite guitar and post bong chillout tracks. :(

[video=youtube;VZS-QuMBZdk]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom