My Mystery Indica Reveg

Damn that was quick! I only ordered the seeds yesterday and here they are in my hand less than 24 hours later - 4 feminised WW X BB and one freebie feminised Quick One auto. I'll get them soaking shortly.

I've decided to go with DWC for this one as I already have all the gear necessary bar one air pump and air stone, but that will be for a new journal.

Are they shipped within the US? I know these are shipped locally, but they say about 10 days for international.

I was surprised as heck by the speed of delivery and I can't believe the size of the WW X BB seeds - they're absolutely tiny!

I have put 3 of the WW X BB seeds and the Quick One to germinate and will pick the two best clones to go with them, making a total of 6 for the next grow.

It just so happened that the old boy did have a jeweller's loupe and I was finally able to see the trichomes clearly for the first time and, despite the fact that most of the pistils are now amber, the triches are still predominantly clear to milky. So, I'm just gonna leave them for now and start flushing when I see them changing colour more.

Mine are at around day 18 and i have some pistils turning brown, keep an eye on your trichs their your best indicator.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking at her with a loupe has definitely changed my outlook for the better and reinvigorated my hope. The majority of trichomes continue clear with some cloudy, despite the amber pistils and the buds do appear to be swelling. As such, I doubt I'll be chopping this week :) And she is definitely starting to smell stronger = a sharp, sweet smell with pine tones, which further leads me to suspect Northern lights.

One other side issue is that there are areas where the canopy is just way too dense and the buds are crowding each other. I've defoliated as much as I can, but these buds are still quite light and airy; I definitely should have cut more of these side branches and allowed the light and energy to focus on the main colas. Again, lesson learnt for the next grow.

I won't take photos just yet as there is little obvious change from the previous ones, but I'll take some later in the week. I'll also see if I can get myself a 100 X lens to clip over the camera lens so I can take some close ups.

I currently have it sitting at about 17 inches from the top of the canopy and, as the manufactures recommend 18 inches, I'm loathe to lower it any more.

So, the beans which arrived on Saturday have now sprouted (3 WWXBB and 1 Quick one auto) and Ill pot them in soil to start with and pop them in the tent with the main girl for now as the light is stronger in there than in the box with the clones under cfl. I'll take them out just before the mystery lady goes to sleep and pop them in with the clones under an 18/6 regime, returning them to the tent when she wakes up.

Once the main grow is finished, I'll transplant the babies into their net pots and into their new DWC home. Naturally, I will document this in a new journal.

I have ordered a 100X scope which will arrive tomorrow. I'll see if I can get some decent close up pics of the trichomes.
So far, I've only found one bud where they are starting to turn amber.

It really all depends on the trichomes, old man. It's all about the triches :)

Today is day 39 from flip and I would say it will be goodnight within the next 10 days max. I'm itching to clean the tent up and get it ready for the next grow.

Back
Top Bottom