Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

re: Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

image18992.jpg

Just wanted to let you see her potential. Keeping in mind I grow in this incredible LOS of course, but this is where Thelma is headed. You are going to be very happy with this plant.

She is as beautiful as I remember. I cannot wrap my mind around how she will make fat buds like that in just the 3 weeks left to her. Im going by your harvest time of 84 days as my guide not the breeder time. We are at day 61, so thats only 23 days away. She still doesnt even have frosties.

They come out of the blue and cover so much of the plant you'll be amazed. It was when mine started frosting that I picked up people like Graytail and caught all the HB attention. No one could believe how she was growing. I chalk most of it up to the soil, so keep that in mind and don't get bummed if yours doesn't turn out as huge as mine. I expect yours will do quite well for you.

haha.. Yes. Some of us, I mean, them are a little bit rowdy. :)

Thelma & Louise - Day 62

Hello my friends. :blushsmile:

The ladies are doing okay today. I think Thelma has a nitrogen toxicity. So, even though today was feeding day, all either one of them got was ph'd water and molasses. She will no longer get any Grow Big for the remainder of her lifetime. Only Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Her flowers are very white, but still no sparklies. :(

Louise is looking nice and perky. I pulled off the bad leaves from her last feeding. It was only 2. She only got ph'd molasses water too. Next feeding day I will give them their nutrients again. She definitely has pistils. I tried oh so very hard to get a clear picture of them, but I did not. In one of them if you look to the back left, you can see where the pistils are, but you might have to use your imagination, because they are by no means crystal clear.

Mizz Thelma, THC Bomb auto.
thelma6081.jpg

I couldnt get a perfectly clear picture of this flower, but you can still get a sense of how many pistil pockets she has.
thelma6082.jpg

Mizz Louise, Strawberry Blue
louise6081.jpg

And, my full tent.
thelmalouise6081.jpg

Toodles! :blushsmile:

Thank you, Whitty. I hope Louise decides she likes me someday. lol She should. There are some days I could gladly choke her. Tomorrow, shes getting a shibari session. Im gonna tie her up all kinds of ways. I cant just move the tie up a node, shell be too wide in the tent. I think Im gonna tie her down a little sideways, like the four arms in a pinwheel. I dont know, Im still thinking about it.

I see Louise's sex showing quite clearly. Thelma will begin frosting up any time now and then watch out!

Enjoying the idea of bondage are we? Hmmmmm. :laughtwo:

*laughs* Yes. I tempted to do it tonight, but tomorrow comes soon enough. haha

Thank you, Whitty. I hope Louise decides she likes me someday. lol She should. There are some days I could gladly choke her. Tomorrow, shes getting a shibari session. Im gonna tie her up all kinds of ways. I cant just move the tie up a node, shell be too wide in the tent. I think Im gonna tie her down a little sideways, like the four arms in a pinwheel. I dont know, Im still thinking about it.

You're most welcome! I bet there has been many times where you have wanted to choke her. Might want to be careful about using Shibari on her, you may find that she ends up really liking being tied up.

*laughs* Yes. I tempted to do it tonight, but tomorrow comes soon enough. haha

Careful planning, tying securely without constricting, anticipation and suspense, watching her tremble under your breath and attention: these are all elements of successful Shibari.

Careful planning, tying securely without constricting, anticipation and suspense, watching her tremble under your breath and attention: these are all elements of successful Shibari.

Oh Rad, it's awfully early in the morning to cause those kinds of tingly feelings. Made my breath catch there. :battingeyelashes:

Made me tremble reading that.

Sick! You people are just SICK!......but I'm laughing every minute of it. :biglaugh: (does that make me sick too?)

Your tent is getting quite full Sorenna! Gotta be a good feeling. If you see pistils....we believe you.
Try taping a jewelers loupe or magnifying glass over the lens on your phone next time. See if you can get a clear shot. Got to hold it verrrrrrry steady though. ;-)

Which do you favor the traditional Hojojutsu or the Kinbaku? Rad makin me laugh out loud again :)

Sick! You people are just SICK!......but I'm laughing every minute of it. :biglaugh: (does that make me sick too?)

Your tent is getting quite full Sorenna! Gotta be a good feeling. If you see pistils....we believe you.
Try taping a jewelers loupe or magnifying glass over the lens on your phone next time. See if you can get a clear shot. Got to hold it verrrrrrry steady though. ;-)

It also helps to turn your fan off when takng photos with the loupe :)

Which do you favor the traditional Hojojutsu or the Kinbaku? Rad makin me laugh out loud again :)

I tend to use multiple wraps of 10mm natural hemp in simple double column ties.
Hojo is for prisoners (although I have used a 5mm in a hojo 'figure 8' loop for a pain tie.)

Lol agreed

Back
Top Bottom