Grow Journal,MOTAvation's

that ice is deffinatly living up to it's name bro. lookin great

Thank you, Cant wait till i harvest her maybe 2 more weeks. I have a little problem right now, yesterday i came home late way too late and i forgot to turn off the light on my plants. The flowering plants got 8 extra hours of light, what should i do keep them in the dark or turn the light on. They have been in the dark for about 10hrs now.

I have a timer but i read somewhere that recomended not using a timer on HID lights. Oh and the bag seed is 15 and a 1/2 in tall.

I checked the one that i have on my veg box and the max wattage is 1735w so i think i might go buy another one for the hps.

I have a quick update on the ICE, she seems to be doing ok. The 8 hours of extra light did not seem to bother her she keeps growing, lots of new growth all over. The main cola is getting huge i think the supercroping really helped a lot and the lower buds are about 5in long getting fatter and fatter everyday.Havent checked the trichromes lately but last time i checked some of them were turning amber so i hope she has more amber ones.

Heres the main cola

Ice_005.JPG

The top of the main cola, four buds sticking out the top

Ice_006.JPG

A close up of a lower bud

Ice_007.JPG

With the HPS on

Ice_008.JPG

that is a monsterous MJ plant. niiice

Shes getting bigger, every morning before going to work i open my box and i see new bud growth. The lower buds are crazy looking i think its "foxtailing". Im letting her go till day 70 maybe even 3 extra days who knows. I checked trichromes and some calyxes have all amber trics and other have foggy trics the hairs are about 70% red/orange.I started flushing her on the 14th of this month trying to flush her as much as i can without overwatering so i can get some good tasting herb.

I have some bad news i have to cut my girl at day 61 days into flower, i was planing to let her go till day 73 or so. But my P.O. is coming to pay me a visit tomorrow morning so i have to take my flower box down, and maybe my veg box too but ill try to hide it somehow. So ill have pics of harvest in couple hours.Sucks.

Had to take a little break from triming. It would of sucked even more if he hadnt call me in advanced.

Ok here is my Ice hanging

IceHarvest_003.JPG

Size comparison, maincola

IceHarvest_001.JPG

The cola in the air

IceHarvest_002.JPG

This little bugger weights 6.3

IceHarvest_006.JPG

Back
Top Bottom