Grow Journal,MOTAvation's

So both of the SweetTooth poped out today and one of them is like a purple/pink color & the other is green.

Heres a pic taken couple min ago

SweetTooth_001.JPG

What could be wrong with this seedling?

So both of the SweetTooth poped out today and one of them is like a purple/pink color & the other is green.

Heres a pic taken couple min ago

SweetTooth_001.JPG

What could be wrong with this seedling?

Hot soil! See how the tip of growth is yellow/orange, and the cotyledons are still green. This is a sign of a hot spot. I would foliar spray with some sea tea, which works brilliant on stressed seedlings.

Thanks, The lights were too close and lowered the plant a bit. I've never tried foilar spraying before, Would feeding seatea to the soil help it too?

tis is a random question but do water'feed the leaves and flowers while flowering? ive always wondered that due to the fact ive never made it to flowering due to my unstealthy-ness.lol but yea i was jsut wondering if that would alter the bud's taste or anything

Heres what going on in the veg box, i have 2 SweetTooth and 1 StrawberryCough their all couple days old. Im also taking one clone from each female(if any) and keep cloning the clone for a while to save some beans also planing on breeding with these two strains.

SweetTooth #1

images_013.JPG

SweetTooth #2

images_014.JPG

StrawberryCough

images_015.JPG

I decided to take a bud off the Ice to see how the high is even though shes has 2 weeks left, also i cut off the one that had the seed. Shes at day 51 of 12/12.

Ice Bud drying, wet weight 4.7g

ICE_Bud_001.JPG

This ones a comparison

ICE_Bud_002.JPG

A seed that was found in the bud above, the skin is peeling off so as my other Ice seeds. Is this normal?

ICE_Bud_003.JPG

Ok heres my little sexy girl at day 51, i think

Ice_Ice_baby_001.JPG

MainCola

Ice_Ice_baby_002.JPG

LowerBuds

Ice_Ice_baby_003.JPG

A lil closer shot

Ice_Ice_baby_004.JPG

FROSTY ass as a mother fucker. greeat job!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the comments guys, I smoked a little bit off the bud that i cut off, it smoked good not to well still a lil wet but the high was a great head high all trichromes are cloudy on the dried bud and on the plant the cromes are starting to turn amber, on the stalk(on the lower buds).I also noticed a aftertaste of lime, dont know if it was me or the bud. Im thinking of feeding her nutin but sea weed until i start flushing her.

HHGreenHand - They have been biting them but most of them were already there. Shes been through a rough time, but shes doing great now.

Update i took one of the bag seed females out of the box and put her on my porch, shes really tall but was growing slow. The secong bag seed female is in the flowering box she has a little nuteburn so i flushed her yesterday morning.Im not really sure how old she is but i think shes about 4 weeks old.

Here she is, grown 12/12 from seed.

buds_0042.JPG

Her main cola

buds_0033.JPG

Ice bud 55 days of flowering, theres a lot of new white hairs(new growth) on the lower buds getting fat too.The main cola has four buds sticking out the very top.Ill get a full update on the Ice in a couple days.

buds_0012.JPG

Back
Top Bottom