MOTAvation's Indoor Grow Journal.

Hey setting sun, I dont think it was nute splash i didnt feed until 4th week.This happends everytime i let the soil dry out.

Hey siscokid ive been busy with work lately and havent been able to update, but i manage to get a couple pics of the growing progress.

Heres for the update part, SpeedQueen turned out to be a male so i scraped him.Out of the 2 SweetTooths one turned out to be female, the smaller one and the Ice turned out female wich i was hoping for, now i can take some flowering clones from her.Oh and my cat ended up eating the WhiteRhino wich pised me off. Ive been feeding the Ice lady with a lil GrowBig and some TigerBloom.Later on ill be feeding her with TB only.I think that is all, here are some pics.

Ice about 10 days into 12/12

Here she is now, 20 days into 12/12,after being transplanted n re-LST'd.

MainCola

One of her fan leaves

......and this is the SweetTooth 10days into 12/12, ill have to get some recent shots of her.

Is that last picture Bag Weed?

LOL, I got it...

Hey Mota, I see the proof of using good nutes and soil now, I guess next round I am using FF. I don't care if its an all day trip to there and back anymore. I hope your girls get straight and healthy man, by the way do you have any idea why they are turning the leafs like that? I noticed today that some of mine have the tips curling down. I can't seem to find anything like it in the plant problems and pests guide. Well good luck and take care.

Tunes420, hahah i was gonna tell you, dude read the post, but then after reading it a couple times, i got it. Thanks for poping in.

siscokid, sup man, Yea FF soil is great i use Lightwarrior for sprouting seeds and OceanForest for transplanting...I have no idea why her leaves are turning like that i went ahead and flushed her this morning hopefully she will recover soon.

CharlieMopps, Hey, I didnt take any clones from the Ice it was too late to take clones.I like taking them when they are about 1 week and a half into flowering.

I have an update on the SweetTooth.I havent fed her with anything yet but i will next watering with some TigerBloom.Shes looking good starting to show some flowers.Here are some pics.

SweetTooth from BarneysFarm

some pistils

This a clone i took from my outdoor plant i have in my porch.Shes a tiny girl.

This is her ^ Mom

Thanks siscokid,

I have an update, sorry about not giving frequent updates im real busy with work right now and dont have much time when i get home.But i have an update now, the sweet tooth is looking good her stem is starting to disapear behind little buds.Im going to feed her tomorow morning with low dosage of tiger bloom. As for the Ice, shes looking alright still little sick.Ill be feeding herr tomorow morning too with the same dosage as the ST.The problem she has has slowed down after flushing her twice in a week, and giving her a low dosage of TB.But it still not gone away.

Here is Nirvanas Ice

Her MainCola

LowerBuds

Close up of one of the lower buds

Barneys Farms, SweetTooth

Thank you siscokid, im using 1 250w HPS and pretty soon ill be using the 2nd 250w.

Sorry if ive been laggin on the updates and the info, i promise ill do a better one in the future.

I have a quick update on the Ice lady and the SweetTooth.Ice isnt doing all very well, she still having problems and im clueless as to what the problem is.I flushed her this morning with plain water and i plan on doing so until i harvest her.I hope she hangs on for another 3 weeks or so.The ST is doing well, she got transplanted yesterday into fresh ocean forest soil.I plan on feeding her soon as shes starting to show signs of hungryness.Well here are some pics i took this morning.

Ice

SweetTooth

ThatBoyDean, Ive been giving them a regular dosage of TigerBloom every other watering.I just transplanted the SweetTooth into fresh OceanForest soil so hopefully she will recover, if not ill have to give her some GrowBig and TB for the next watering.As for the Ice i plan on flushing her until harvest wich is 13 days away, i plan on giving her a couple extra days depending on how shes looking.
I was thinking it was Calcium deficiency, Do you have an idea on what should/can do to get the Ice back on her feet?

I forgot to mention the age, the Ice is 47 days into 12/12 im not sure about the SweetTooth i think shes been on 12/12 sience seed cant remember.

I have an update.Ive added a couple plants to my box and started to use the 2nd 250w HPS.I have a total of 7 plants under 500w wich include a ViolatorKush from BarneysFarm, a Ak48,WhiteRhino,Papaya,NewPurplePower,heres a couple pics of how things are looking.

Shot inside box.

Ice 47 days into 12/12

LowerBuds

CloserShot

SweetTooth

SideShot

MainCola

ViolatorKush 2 days in 12/12

UnderSkirtShot

Thank you DGMGH, I owe it all to 420Mag.

I decided to harvest the Ice at day 48.The trichs were 70% cloudy and 30% clear, ive flushed her 3 times in a week and a half,not much.I wanted to get the energetic high(hopefully) so i can smoke it during work and still be aware of everything thats going on aound me.Ill post up a couple pics in a min of the harvest.Thanks for viewing.

Hey siscokid im still not sure what def. it was, i thought it was Calcium, ThatBoyDean mentioned/thought it was Magnesium and you mentioned it was potassium def? Im wondering because i didnt really feed them much TB during flowering basicly just R.O water and water from my fish tank and im thinking it had to do with me not feeding them/keeping up with the feeding schedule.If anyone can answer this question i would highly appreciated it because it seems im having the same problem with my ViolatorKush wich is about 3 days into 12/12 ad i dont wana have to harvest early because of the same problem.Anyways here are some harvest pics.

Ice before beign trimed up.

Close up of 1 of the buds.

Closer Shot

All fan leaves trimed off.

In the veg box drying.

so you are using fish poopy to feed the plants? I read something about that here... do you think that that may be feeding you less N than your plant needs? I think I see what would be a N def. because of the green veins and the yellowing of the fingers? Try the FF Big bloom... good luck fellow grower

It's good to see you harvesting after that outdoor bout. It looks like you are having some pretty good success. How do you like the Fox Farms nutes? I was thinking about getting some myself but I was just curious what were some opinions. Also, do you think you'll do another outdoor, or do you like the easily controlled environments of indoor? Thanks, MOTA. Plus reps.

Back
Top Bottom