Grow Journal,MOTAvation's

I might save pollen not sure yet if i do ill probably cross it with a StrawberryCough female.

Today i was checking my flowering plant and i seen a seed way at the bottom at a lower bud, I hope i get a couple seeds off it. Heres a pic i took as soon as i spoted it.

Ice seed

ICESEED_002.JPG

Thanks

Here are my bagseeds grown 12/12
This one showed sex yesterday and its a she, all her leaves were droopy and she looking better now that shes been transplanted.

Bagseed_001.JPG

This one's sex is still unknown

Bagseed_002.JPG

I sure hope so, i wana see how this Bagseed turns out because im saving 10 seeds that came out from the same bud. I had one under 18/6 from this same seed but she didnt make it, and she had blue/purple leaves maybe shes a blue strain.

You know im not really sure how old they are i lost track and forgot to write it down. But i know that the female is 3 days older than the other.

Just trying to let them grow as big as they can in the pots/cups if i see they need to be transplanted in put em in bigger pots.

I think its been a week sience my last update on the Ice, well here she is at day 42 of flowering. She still has 3 maybe 4 weeks left on her letting all the hairs turn orange.

Nirvanas Ice

Iceplant_002.JPG

A side shot of her, main cola getting fatter everyday.

Iceplant_001.JPG

Two buds that are growing together

Iceplant_003.JPG

You should smell it in the morning

Stinky danky? :) I Love it!

Stinky danky indeed, my whole closet stinks up.:grinjoint:

wow thats pritty cool u get a fair bit of skunk off a little plant might have to try this

Not a bad yield at all you should try it, A while ago i got an Oz off an A48 same size as this one. Next time ima try fitting 2 plants in the box.

Hashberry turned out to be a male, well the clone did so i killed the plant and i also found some male pre-flowers.

Little update on the BagSeeds

Heres the older plant

bagseed_0011.JPG

TopView

bagseed_0021.JPG

Here you can see the swelling up on the stem after supercroping

bagseed_005.JPG

Younger plant, 3 days younger gave her some GrowBig and TigerBloom

bagseed_003.JPG

TopView

bagseed_004.JPG

Yea i finally found a mix from FoxFarms that wont burn your seedlings very nice mix Keeps plants green no burns at all unless you burn them like i did to one of them well the bottom leaf

"The Cat in the Box", loves to get in there and smell the buds(only when im present)

bagseed_006.JPG

my cats the same way and i dont have any buds ,, Just small sickly plants
I need you to make a trip here and show me what the hell im doing wrong lol . I wish i had some of ur green thumb

Spending time on these forums will get you a greenthumb pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom