Ice and Hashberry Grow

Thanks,
Yea shes a danger to my plants, but i let her take a couple bites off the leaves, since she doesnt like smoke.
Im not tripping of the cops just yet, i havent seen the cop anymore unless they changed him for another.
Ive had a cop walk up the stairs in my complex and look into my porch,there was a big plant 2ft tall, hidden, but he could see it but didnt do anything.
I just think they dont care about 2 plants, their too busy busting room full of plants around where i live wich they have found about 5 rooms in a month.Im being very carefull though.

If they didnt care or were too busy then why would they bother to look?

Thanks,
Yea shes a danger to my plants, but i let her take a couple bites off the leaves, since she doesnt like smoke.
Im not tripping of the cops just yet, i havent seen the cop anymore unless they changed him for another.
Ive had a cop walk up the stairs in my complex and look into my porch,there was a big plant 2ft tall, hidden, but he could see it but didnt do anything.
I just think they dont care about 2 plants, their too busy busting room full of plants around where i live wich they have found about 5 rooms in a month.Im being very carefull though.

No fireplace,

Im guessing they just wanted to look.I do use up a lot of energy because of my fish tanks, close to the $100 mark a month,maybe electric company decided to alert the cops.I just dont know the reason for them spying on me.Could be because of my brother in law, Who knows.

I have a small update on the ladies.Their doing good some of the leaves are turning yellow due to my cat bitting them and N deficiency.keeping her out of the box from now on.Buds are starting to fattening up a little, my whole room stinks up(with my window closed) sweet smell to come home to.

Inside my box, Hashberry is getting closer to the light each day.
L260_001.JPG

Hasberry,shes gonna be a fattie when shes done.
hashberry_0011.JPG

Size comparison
hashberry_0021.JPG

Ice
hashberry_0031.JPG

Shes a short one,
hashberry_0041.JPG

That hashberry is a fattie for sure! Great job, hope she doesnt get too tall

Im sorry dude but I simply cannot get over your ignorance and stupidity to the law...You REALLY need to get rid of everything and anything connected to drugs in your house. The cops are staking you out and just getting more and more information each day till they knock you off. Dont say I havent warned you....Im speaking from personal experience....

Ive been reading an article in this months CC about a young girl (Rachel Hoffman)who was caught in florida with 20 grams and was facing 5 years .Thats for possesion. she was forced to be a rat, wore a wire and took $13,000 for the buy; she got murdered while purchasing . The cops she was working with didnt even know she was dead for over 36 hours. Just a reality check for all those not afraid of big brother.
:peace:

yeah man that hashberry is amazing looking!! hey man i just have to ask cause you dont seem to worried about the popo, do you live in a cannabis friendly state with a med card? cause i know i do and i would still be shitting bricks.

but hey man i wouldnt want to cut those beauties down before they are ready either (i prolly would though).

I agree with SG, be done. Cops have NEVER just walked up to my window to look inside "randomly". They are definitely watching you, just be done and dont go to jail over a plant. The law is the law, i hope you dont get f@#cked...

I hate cops.

It is not worth gettin in trouble over the plants, They are watching you, I would chop it to shreds, and if you need a bag, im sure you have friends that can get you a bag for a while, better to be caught with a sac, then a plant. We all want you to do the right thing. Just watching out for our fellow growers. Peace!

Thank you all for your comments, I might enter it in photo contest not sure yet.

I found out they werent watching me, their watching my brother in law.Hes into some crazy shit, hes on parol and their just making sure he doesnt go back to what he was doing before he got locked up.Like i said cops wont waste time or money for 2 plants they want the BigBoy stuff around here.

Ive read that story and no matter what they do or say i wont rat on anyone.They cant force me to do something i dont want to do.Fuck em.

I live in san diego,calif. but no med card but i use mj for medical purposes.

Im not triping anymore, if they wanted to bust me they would of done it by now for cultivating.

Good to hear, how are the ladies doin?

Yea when i told my sis about the cop, she told me they been following them for a while now.Wich was a relief to find out they werent after me.
Havent checked them out in 2 days, ive been getting home late from work and by that time the lights are off and i leave in the morning before lights come on.Im guessing their doing fine though, sure hope so.

Thanks 4twenty4all, i forgot i supercroped the main cola at 3rd week of flowering thats why the cola is getting so fat and tall.

Back
Top Bottom