Iced Grapefruit Feminized

catsmeow

Iced grapefruit
This is a great cross with the Grapefruit being the ideal mental painkiller. Making you high and happy and enlightened. ICE, being one of the strongest varieties of the world, is more of a physical heavy bodied painkiller:thumb:
Indoor soil, 5 days into vegetation.
Soil mixture: organic potting soil, organic blood meal,organic bone meal, diatomaceous earth, epson salts, and organic bat guano. Starting off in 1 gallon pots.
I am using 2 64 watt, 4 100 watt 6500k lights and 2 store bought grow lights for extra heat. My room is 5 x 4 painted white. I have been having problems keeping humidity above 35% so went and bought a humidifier from my local Walgreens. The temperature has been great, stays between 73 and 83 degrees.
After things take off a bit I am going be fertilizing using Dr. Earth Medablic transformer and fish emulsion. So far no signs of pest;)
This will be my second grow, first one failed. I started off with 6 bag seeds and they were growing beautifully. After 5 weeks into vegetation I switched to a 12-12 within 9 days found 5 boys a one female. After uprooting my buys I continued to care for the female until spider mites destroyed my girl..Hopefully I can get it right this time:Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Iced Grapefruit turned out beautiful with a very pleasant high :thumb: I think she could of gotten a bit bigger, but the buds were large and with a bit of fluff. I plan on growing thin strain again.
myiced.jpg

Back
Top Bottom