Ewoks Soil Grow Journal - Advice Welcome

EwokSmks247

:welcome:ANY TIPS WELCOME!!!I got a few strains going right now..Kryptonite,GirlScoutCookies,StrawberryCough,and Platinum GSC. All are in VEG right now under a 1000 watt A/C hood w/ Optilume MH bulb. Krypto,GSC,and Strawberry are in 5 gal. pots Platinum GSC are in 1 gal. pots thinking they might need to be transplanted soon. Using VICTORY potting soil and as for nutrients im using CYCO PLATINUM SERIES...Temps get up to about 84-88 while light is on and about 77-80 while off. watering about every 3-4 days it seems, ill give them just Ph adjusted water one day and the next watering I give them nutrients with Ph adjusted accordingly.
first_grow_07-11-2014_2.jpg

Strawberry Cough (bottom)
first_grow_07-11-2014_6.jpg

Two Kryptos
first_grow_07-11-2014.jpg

GSC
first_grow_07-11-2014_3.jpg

Platinum GSC
first_grow_07-11-2014_5.jpg

first_grow_07-11-2014_4.jpg

Well looks like my kryptos and one of my platinum gsc are starting to turn a little yellow on me not sure why but my other girls seem to be doing fine...also tips look like they are getting droopy on me..thinking it might have got to hot in the tent that's why they're droopy not sure why they're yellowing tho
2014-07-15_20-46-09_846.jpg
2014-07-15_20-45-54_728.jpg

strawberry c. is doing nice thinking she needs a little trim
2014-07-15_20-46-30_225.jpg

GSC doing good had to bandage a branch I snapped to much..ooops
2014-07-15_20-46-49_461.jpg
2014-07-15_20-47-44_857.jpg
2014-07-15_20-48-39_598.jpg

yellowing or just new growth?
2014-07-15_20-54-42_87.jpg

definitely yellowing just don't know why
2014-07-15_20-55-04_478.jpg
2014-07-15_20-47-09_658.jpg

should I take more branches off the bottom of the young ladies?
2014-07-15_20-51-00_668.jpg
2014-07-15_20-49-48_926.jpg

Your plants look great!! :goodjob:
I'm the first one here? Wow. Thats a first. Lol.
As to the flower or not to flower q, honestly if I were you I'd flower all the ones in 5 gal pots, put the smaller plants in larger pots (and larger pots for the 5 gals wouldn't hurt either) and let them veg a bit longer.
I think the yellowing on that one plant could just mean its hungry for a little N, but thats just me haha.

Your plants look great!! :goodjob:
I'm the first one here? Wow. Thats a first. Lol.
As to the flower or not to flower q, honestly if I were you I'd flower all the ones in 5 gal pots, put the smaller plants in larger pots (and larger pots for the 5 gals wouldn't hurt either) and let them veg a bit longer.
I think the yellowing on that one plant could just mean its hungry for a little N, but thats just me haha.

Thanks for stopping by...yup your the first one to post anything...well looking into getting some more pots soon maybe some 7of gal. For the four big girls and switch the smaller ones with the 5 gal. Pots...so looking at four new 7 gal. and one more 5 gal. As for the yellowing they are doin better now that I fed them:thumb:

Subscribed. The plants with the lighter green new growth are in need of more nitrogen in their nutrients. You do not need to removed the lower growth until 7 days from when you plan to flower your plants. When you decide to flower your plants can also be determined by estimating the height you have available to flower your plants in from the light source and what light source you plan to use to determine the flowered height of your plants and maximize your grow area. Usually an indica dominant cannabis plant will grow 2x-2.5x in height in flowering. A sativa dominant cannabis plant will usually grow 2.5x-5x in height in flowering. What are you adjusting your pH to?

Subscribed. The plants with the lighter green new growth are in need of more nitrogen in their nutrients. You do not need to removed the lower growth until 7 days from when you plan to flower your plants. When you decide to flower your plants can also be determined by estimating the height you have available to flower your plants in from the light source and what light source you plan to use to determine the flowered height of your plants and maximize your grow area. Usually an indica dominant cannabis plant will grow 2x-2.5x in height in flowering. A sativa dominant cannabis plant will usually grow 2.5x-5x in height in flowering. What are you adjusting your pH to?
I adjust my pH to around 6.5-6.8....will add a little more nitro to them tonight cause they still seem to be a little yellow but they are doing better since I fed them a couple days ago...also my tips still seem to keep drooping even though I raised my light...its about 22-24 inches above the girls should I raise it more?

Plants will naturally droop as the daytime light goes on during the day. Are you plants under watered or over watered? Place your finger 1-2 inches into the soil and feel how moist the soil is and if it requires watering. You should also light your pots when you have just watered when the pots are heavy and again when the pots require re watering and the pots are light to get a feel for when the pots require watering again. Your light may be too high above your plants and you may be able to lower your light. Place your hand underneath the light and move your hand to the point you can not feel any heat and adjust your light above the canopy at that height.

Here are some lumen versus distance charts, they do not take heat into account

Metal_Halide_chart.jpg

HPS_chart.jpg

grow-room-light-distances.jpg

HPSGraphPAR.jpg

High_Intensity_Light_Coverage.jpg

plants are looking a lot better now. I fed them a little nitro and now they look good. got some new pots today jus letting the girls dry out a bit thinking by Wednesday they should be good to repot...will post pics soon just been a little busy lately haven't had much time to get on

You wait for the soil to dry out to transplant?
Just wondering, because I always water it right before transplant because I think it helps the root ball+soil slide out easier, squeezing the sides of the pot a little to help urge her out. Not that I know that for sure Lol, but all my transplants seem to be shock-less and smooth.
Also thats great they're looking better, I'd love to see a pic though ;)

You wait for the soil to dry out to transplant?
Just wondering, because I always water it right before transplant because I think it helps the root ball+soil slide out easier, squeezing the sides of the pot a little to help urge her out. Not that I know that for sure Lol, but all my transplants seem to be shock-less and smooth.
Also thats great they're looking better, I'd love to see a pic though ;)
sorry I haven't responded been kinda busy lately haven't had time to get on...well I usuall let them dry up mostly because in the past ive tried right after watering and ended up damaging my roots..will put the newest pics up here shortly

new_tent_pic4.jpg

put my girls in some bigger pots...GSC,STRAWBERRY COUGH,KRYPTONITE got new 7 gal. pots and my PLATINUM GSC are in the 5 gal. pots now...also moved 1 krypto and 2 PLATINUM GSC into 5 gal. pots
had to make a new veg room so I put this together real quick
new_veg_room1.jpg

new_veg_room.jpg

new_tent_pic3.jpg

new_tent_pic2.jpg

new_tent_pic1.jpg

new_tent_pic7.jpg

new_tent_pic6.jpg

working on my scrog will post pics when im finished
new_tent_pic5.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

ya sorry but had a pest problem come in from a clone and killed everything. been trying to get everything cleaned up and back to normal. once I do I might start a new thread I just haven't had time to hop on here in a while

Back
Top Bottom