The Real God Bud Grow Journal

SmokeyMacPots

Well HELLLLOOOO everybody! Smokey's back with my second grow journal with 420magazine. If you have read my other journal I have going, you know that I did not have good luck with my last attempt at germinating my BC God Bud seeds. Well, after some real TLC I have 2 of these babies popped! So let's get to the details.

I germed by my usual method. Soaked the seeds in PH'd water for 48hours, then popped them in rockwool cubes. Also added Superthrive to the water. Sprouts broke surface on 11/22/10. I transplanted them, in the cubes, to keg cups with FFOF.

I constructed a small veg area last night with stuff I had laying around. A rubbermaid tote, some emergency blanket, and a light fixture. Will post pics of that later tonight.

The plan is to grow them out in FFOF, and continue my use of CFL's for lighting. Don't fix what's not broken I guess!

Well, if you have any questions or comments, feel free! This journal is as much yours as it is mine! Enjoy!

Meet GB sprout #1.

20101123072955.jpg

And GB sprout #2.

20101123073003.jpg

Hope you all stick around to see how this plays out! I may have another sprout to add to the mix, as there are still 5 seeds germinating!

Later!! :welcome: :peace:

Congrats on your new grow!! I'll be watching this one :reading420magazine:

Congrats on your new grow!! I'll be watching this one :reading420magazine:

Thanks buddy! This should be a good one. I grew one of these plants out 4 years ago. It was my second grow, and I pulled 1.5oz out of her! And the smoke was incredible. Can't wait to finally taste her again!

:thanks:

I wish you luck on the others. It seems as though a lot of people have been building new grow boxes lately. I'm currently working on a flowering cabinet. Let's see some pics of the box!

There coming ThinkFab! It's a very crude design based on what you have done with your totes. I think this will only be temporary, as there isn't much room for lights. I'm already thinking of building a nice light proof veg box in my basement.

But pics later when I get home from work!

:bravo:
No bull riding here.

Haha ... that's what I like to hear!

I love GB!

Looking forward to the grow brother!

Velo, good to have you watching pal! GB is my favorite strain. The smell when you crack open a freshly cured bud can only be described as pungent. I was really bummed when I thought I had no viable seeds left.

Hope you enjoy the future show! :thanks:

Whats up Smokey? Looks like I caught this one at the start. My first cfl closet grow is in the works right now. Gonna paint and set up lights tonight. start germinating when I come back from vacation next week. Looking forward to reading how yours goes. Im in for the ride, stay high bro!! :ganjamon:

Whats up Smokey? Looks like I caught this one at the start. My first cfl closet grow is in the works right now. Gonna paint and set up lights tonight. start germinating when I come back from vacation next week. Looking forward to reading how yours goes. Im in for the ride, stay high bro!! :ganjamon:

Twitch, :welcome: to :420: brother!

You are going to be surprised at how well these CFL's can grow your buds! They seem to be perfect for closet and stealth grows. Good luck with everything, and I'll be sure to check it out once you get going!

Thanks for stopping through! :tokin:

I'm in for this one! :popcorn:

Good luck with the God Bud!

I really want to try this strain out. Any suggestions on where to order some seed?

I'm in for this one! :popcorn:

Good luck with the God Bud!

I really want to try this strain out. Any suggestions on where to order some seed?

What's up RaoulDuke? When I bought these seeds, I got them directly from BC Bud Depot.

It's a great strain to grow. Stinks so good in flowering! :)

Hey Smokey I have my own folding canvas recliner with drink-holder :)

Be patient with your seeds, my little AK took 8 days, came out a twisted mutant and is now a gorgeous chika.

Is that seed company a sponsor? If not you can name but not link them.

Good luck my friend!

Hey Smokey I have my own folding canvas recliner with drink-holder :)

Be patient with your seeds, my little AK took 8 days, came out a twisted mutant and is now a gorgeous chika.

Is that seed company a sponsor? If not you can name but not link them.

Good luck my friend!

Patience is becoming a lot easier now that I have these sprouts and MB2 flowering in my other journal. I woke up to another seedling this morning, so she will be transplanted to the veg room with the others.

And they are not a sponsor. But they are very well known. God Bud won the cannabis cup in 2004 for best indica. They even specify on their site that you should double bag the finished product because of how strong the smell is! Sooooo not a problem for me. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom