The Kid's 2nd Grow - Continued

Good to know. I'll have to roll over and check it out. Thanks bro :rollit:

Well I've harvested my first beans from the PK the other night. Letting them dry for a couple of days, then it's time to see what my science experiment produces :headbanger:

0580.JPG

Nice job KK! All looks great. Can't wait to see how these seeds work for you.

:peacetwo:

Looking good kid they look like there almost ready what day is it on with the flowering?

Thanks Crower. Yeah, they're getting close. Not keeping track of time anymore, just watching for signs of a harvest coming soon. Their trichs are still mostly clear with some cloudy and a few amber. I'd say another couple of weeks for optimal potency.

LST's on th 8's looking good KK! I liked the LST on my HOG's it really helped to produce multiple large cola's. That is going to be one heavy producer! :thumb:

Thankd Macg. I'm playing around at this point. Gonna try different ways to keep the plants as low as possible and maximize output in small places. Unfortunately, we have a male and an unknown at this point. Not a bad thing. Pollen is valuable :grinjoint:

subbed!! cant wait to see your seeds come about!!!

Thanks and welcome aston. I'm stoked to see the outcome as well. The PJxPK seeds got scrapped and I am germinating the PJxTaiga now. We like the high of the Taiga so far so we decided to focus on those right now. We have 3 going now.

Dude, you always have the fattest buds on your plants. Nice work. :grinjoint:

I try. Still relearning everything lol. Thanks bro :rollit:

Subbed!!!

Welcome aboard GT.

I switched the ladies to 8/16 the other day. Letting them ride it out as long as possible. It's looking like another couple of weeks til harvest at this point. I'll have more updates soon.

Thanks and welcome aston. I'm stoked to see the outcome as well. The PJxPK seeds got scrapped and I am germinating the PJxTaiga now. We like the high of the Taiga so far so we decided to focus on those right now. We have 3 going now.[\QUOTE]

NICE!! I have a couple of Afgoo seeds that i got from some meds that i ordered from a new delivery service, and i know that buds stop producing THC once they start developing seeds, and the bud was awsome, so i got really excited when i found seeds for it!!! 2 of them already growing outside for the season!!! cant wait to see how they do!!!
:peace2

Congrats on your seeds. My last pollination didn't take.
Your buds have got some real nice bling, and are getting fat. Your bud to plant size ratio is up there in the top notch category. Nice LST job on the 8 Miles.
Great work, Kid!!

Thanks man. You'll get the next round. She keeps getting better and better every day. I have learned patience is not my middle name lol. But they're all coming along nicely. Took a sample from the PK last night and quick dried on the cable box. Woke up and toked her. Sweet smell disappeared and we got hit with the Skunk Punch. She's gonna be well worth the wait. Nice clear head and body buzz. About an hour high, which is way better than the crap we've been getting lately. Trichs are still mostly clear about a 70/30 clear/cloudy spotted with a few amber here and there. Once she starts to amber, she'll be rockin :headbanger:

NICE!! I have a couple of Afgoo seeds that i got from some meds that i ordered from a new delivery service, and i know that buds stop producing THC once they start developing seeds, and the bud was awsome, so i got really excited when i found seeds for it!!! 2 of them already growing outside for the season!!! cant wait to see how they do!!!
:peace2

Sweet. I'll hop over and check her out. I love the surprises you find sometimes. I always hunt through my meds in search for magic beans.

Time for an update. Both of the ladies are looking good. Still taking some time to finish up, but the Taiga is cloudy with a few amber clusters here and there. Still mainly cloudy. The PK is still lagging behind. The pollen disaster has slowed her down substantially. She is still mainly clear with storm clouds brewing and a chance amber here and there. Anybody have any suggestions to boost her into finishing? They have both been getting straight ph'd water for several weeks now. I was thinking of putting them in perpetual darkness until they finish. Any thoughts?

Well here are the ladies. Enjoy :rollit:

Group Shot

10691.jpg

PK Day 94 from seed

10701.jpg

107110.jpg

10721.jpg

10761.jpg

Taiga Day 75 from seed

10801.jpg

10861.jpg

10851.jpg

10871.jpg

Those are looking GOOOOODDD my friend!! Crower said it well, way he did though. And personally, once I see a few scattered ambers, I take a sampler, let it dry a few days, and if it's where I like it, I stop watering and harvest about 2-3 days later. Stopping the water will also help you dry faster :)

Looks mouth watering no doubt about that kid congrats brother as for the PK let nature take her course bro...what kind of nutes were you using you have some killer dense buds kid..

Thanks. I'll retain the current schedule until harvest. I used FF nutes. BigBloom, OpenSesame and ChaChing.

nice powerkush this is nintendo btw i had to change my username
also my power kush sprout did not make it idk why but it got all brownish and the stem thing just split =
right now im drying my buds that i just harvested and starting the freebies seeds from dinfem blue widow and critical

Thanks. She has been a labour of love lol. That sucks. I was hoping to get the BW but I got a BH instead. Actually prefer the description of the BH. I'll make sure I clone her after seeing this PK.

Those are looking GOOOOODDD my friend!! Crower said it well, way he did though. And personally, once I see a few scattered ambers, I take a sampler, let it dry a few days, and if it's where I like it, I stop watering and harvest about 2-3 days later. Stopping the water will also help you dry faster :)

Thanks. The PK is definitely a damn good smoke right now. Have to hold back on sampling lol. Thanks for the tip on watering. They're both sapping the color out of the stems and stalk now.

Hey everybody. Sorry for the delay in posting. We've been enjoying the harvest :rollit:. Both of the plants started leeching the life out of the bud leaves, so we decided to harvest them both. I was going back to find the pictures, but can't seem to. I'll go take a pic of the remaining buds in a bit.

The PK is the heavy hitter of the 2 for sure. Nice balance of head and body for me. Nice sweet skunk scent.

The Taiga is not nearly as strong, and I over dried her. She is still a nice buzz, but is more on the heavy eyelid side. We've been grinding a mix of the 2 for a nice smoke.

The 8 Miles high is flowering nicely, and my LST worked like a charm. She's sleeping right now, so pics will come later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom