2nd Journal

yup going to have some huge colas:cheer:

well week 16 for the SCROG, it's been another hot-n-humid week and trying to keep temps down in the grow box has been tough. i had to move the lights up to 10" above the plant, and it's not as effective that far from the plant plus i had to keep my reflectors off . but her buds did get noticeable bigger this week...
DSCN1523.JPG

DSCN15223.JPG

DSCN15212.JPG

well the weather is going to be cool and dry this week so i can lower the lights back down and put back up the reflectors. she gets another dose of beastie bloomz today, lets hope it makes those buds double in size again this week.

the extended growing time the scrog is taking has me backed up a bit, my next 4 plants have been crowed into one grow box (that was made to hold two at most!) i transplanted 3 into 5 gal buckets. i left the runt of the litter in the small container until i can figure what to do with her...the original plan was to put her into the big container the scrog is in...but that could be another 3-4 weeks away
DSCN15243.JPG

the smaller of the 4 plants is a different shade of green(more a Kermit the frog green)and her leaves are a bit longer and narrower. it makes me think she may have inherited more of the sativa genes. i'd like to have her in the big container. that way by Christmas time she can double as my tree...lol

welp week 17 and the SCROGis still going strong,them buds seem to get a little plumper everyday :) her trich's are still all clear so i'm guessin she should go another 2-3 weeks.she got a flush yesterday and a big drink of some molasses water. my stash is dwindling down so lets hope i can keep my greedy little fingers off her...lol
DSCN15362.JPG

DSCN15374.JPG

darn seeds

my next crop is 4 weeks old. 2 more weeks then they go 12/12 to see if either of the bag-seed plants are fem. notice how the one in the smaller container has grown taller than her sisters and her branch development is much smaller than the others....things to make ya say hmmmmm.
DSCN15442.JPG

i was planning on her going into my big container....but i don't think she can survive much longer confined in that little pot, so today she goes into a 5 gal bucket

me...seeds ? ...nope thats just clusters of small calyx :)

I sure hope so:)
on the other note, I think she is growing taller because she is not growing as many roots as the big pots. so she is throwing it all at veg growth

you an me both buddy...lol well i did pollinate a small lower bud, but i was very careful with the pollen not to get any airborne. i think you are spot on with the little one being root bound. but i'll remedy that today when i transplant her :thumb:

i put pollen on the top of 3 buds on a different branch, now the way i did this was to get the pollen of the male and tap it onto black shiny paper, i then blew off any pollen that was loose and would get air born, i then rubbed this paper over the 3 bud sites to put pollen on and it worked great, but it did not just give me seeds at the top of each branch, the whole bud i put pollen on it making seeds not just the top of the bud, you wouldnt even see it if it was air born, the slightest movement of air will make it become air born, i took my plants out the ir grow room and put pollen on well away from the other plants, then left it an hour then sprayed with water to make any loose pollen not viable, im just waiting for the seeds to be ready, ill be harvesting the plant tonight and leaving the buds with seeds in on the plant so i know the seeds will be ready

week 18/ 45 days flowering !! not much to say ...the SCROG is still goin strong ,her tric's are gettin cloudy :) she may be ready in a week or so.my camera is not working so there prolly won't be any pics for a while...yeah i'm bummin too

well glad you could get the camera to work cause thats some good lookin pics.

thanks fish...i hope it's only bad batteries and not my cam (i did buy these at the discount store) i just trimmed a bunch of the lower branches off the SCROG, only the ones that were under 5". i noticed some male flowers developing on them. i really thought she was going make it to harvest without turning hermy on me.

Oh No whats up with that?

well i guess when ya plant hermy seeds your gunna get hermies...lol

at least she made it to day 45 before going hermy...she is only 7-10 day from harvest ,so as long as i keep a close eye on her it won't be a problem:thumb:

looks like you might get a cola at two;) and hey fishy im having what i think is a nutrient deficiency on my northern lights and im having a hard time diagnosing it, think you could give me a hand?

Back
Top Bottom