2nd Journal

mid week bud pic ... from the tip to where you can see the main stalk is 3an1/4 inches
FSCN1472.JPG

looks like you wont run out of smoke with that girl being there:)
nice bud. great picture too:bravo:

preview of coming attractions ...
8-16.JPG

i know 4 plants is a bit overambitious on my part. 2 of them are from bag seed, an i have a 4 out of 5 male to female ratio so far with bag seed.

lovin the buds all over the scrog. your going to have some nice colas!
your other girl is sweet also:) should keep you high till the scrogs done:lot-o-toke:
I hit week 6 on my scrog and it seems that everyday the buds just are twice as fat as the day before on my critical sensi:) her trichs are getting cloudy too and I got 2 more weeks!

to harvest or not ???? that is the question..... her trichs are almost all cloudy and at least a third are amber...now i know the "ideal" time is mostly cloudy with 10% amber. so do i let her go? or harvest?
FSCN1482.JPG

DSCN14796.JPG

take a sample and see if you like it, you have flushed right.
I think shes ready so now its all about the buzz:)

Hi mate, it depends what type of affect your after, the plant is actually ready when its 100% cloudy, this is just before the thc starts to degrade and this is what the amber trichs are, its turning the thc into more cbd, this is basically the couch lock affect, so the more amber you have the more couch lock affect you will get, but the plant is 100% ready when all trichs are cloudy so check the leaves on several bud sites and make sure their all cloudy, and as you have said you have some amber trichs then you can harvest when your ready mate, i just harvested the top half of my nl x bb and this was 100% cloudy and on each sweet leaf it had 3 or 4 amber trichs at each bud site and on each leaf so i harvested that 2 days ago, i have left the bottom half of the plant to go further as it was not getting the light so i had lots of small buds, i am leaving these on and its back under the lights, i have also got another nl x bb which was taken from the same mother as the one i harvested and im going to let this go a lot further, ill leave it till its about 30% amber trichs, that way i can compare the difference and decide when i want to harvest next time.

if you have not all ready done this then take off a couple of small bud and quick dry it, then test it and see if its the affect you want, it wont taste as nice as slow dried buds but it will be the same affect and type of high, so you could try that and quick dry it and test it and if thats what your looking for then harvest away my frined

i did cut 2 small buds on friday i did a slow-quick dry(i let it air dry 3 days then hung it in the grow box for 2 hrs) i smoked it last night and it's nice. imma let the plant go a few more days. i hate to cut that top bud, she looks a little fatter every day.
DSCN14892.JPG

it sounds so easy, just cut the plant down dry it smoke it,Buuuttt no the hardest part after growing is killing the one you have fussed and fretted over for some odd months. I know I'am having PCD(PRE CHOP DISORDER)but together we can get past this!
remember that the stuff on top of the plant is more mature then those little buds down low. good lick my freind

Back
Top Bottom